How Far Have You Travelled To Watch Us In A Friendly?

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

‘We want the fat man.

Bring back the fat man.’

After one of theirs got huckled by the local plod!😂

I was sitting towards that side of the ground. That guy really bit and reacted very badly to being wound up eh? 😂 still a joke the police took him out though. Overall their fans were ok. They were very quiet i remember us singing "play up pompey" to try and get them going lol. They turned into wanks after the game though. 

3 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I was sitting towards that side of the ground. That guy really bit and reacted very badly to being wound up eh? 😂 still a joke the police took him out though. Overall their fans were ok. They were very quiet i remember us singing "play up pompey" to try and get them going lol. They turned into wanks after the game though. 

They are odd.

I saw a family of Portsmouth fans on holiday once.

For an entire week I kept seeing them round the place, every day the whole family wearing Portsmouth tops. 6 of them! The same top every day. Only time I’ve ever seen anything similar is from celtic fans.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They are odd.

I saw a family of Portsmouth fans on holiday once.

For an entire week I kept seeing them round the place, every day the whole family wearing Portsmouth tops. 6 of them! The same top every day. Only time I’ve ever seen anything similar is from celtic fans.

When we were walking along the beach front a guy shouted "jock cunts" at us from his car. A guy in a taxi at the other side of the road shouted to just ignore him he's known for having a tiny cock 😂

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Then in the airport waiting to go through customs. Don't think the gerries were too pleased.

Sitting on the Lufthansa battering lines Ffs :lol:

No mind Portsmouth, sure that’s the first time I met you actually, I decided to go last minute  and had to go on the bus we went on myself.   All nighter on the bus and we got into that pub in the morning I ordered a fry up and fell asleep into it. 😂😂😂 was brand new after I woke up for the rest of the day. 

41 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Good day out, result apart.

We had a couple pre-match at a boozer where the landlord admitted being a Cellik fan, but was very hospitable when it came to taking our cash!

Local Polis seemed decent (to us, at least!).

Thought the state of the stand we were in was almost prehistoric - only beaten by Ayr in my recent experience!

Missed what happened afterwards - what went on? I seem to have a vague recollection of something, but it didn’t occur where we were.

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No mind Portsmouth, sure that’s the first time I met you actually, I decided to go last minute  and had to go on the bus we went on myself.   All nighter on the bus and we got into that pub in the morning I ordered a fry up and fell asleep into it. 😂😂😂 was brand new after I woke up for the rest of the day. 

Aye. A ended up coming to on the bus with a tent deck.chair and flip flops I'd somehow acquired :lol:

we then chased their young Team :lol:

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye. A ended up coming to on the bus with a tent deck.chair and flip flops I'd somehow acquired :lol:

we then chased their young Team :lol:

Only following Rangers. 😂

I mind Elgin Away one of the times we stopped in aviemore on the way back, we all went into a ski shop and I acquired a £300 pair of sunglasses and ended up giving them to a guy on our bus for a line. 🙈😂

21 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Good day out, result apart.

We had a couple pre-match at a boozer where the landlord admitted being a Cellik fan, but was very hospitable when it came to taking our cash!

Local Polis seemed decent (to us, at least!).

Thought the state of the stand we were in was almost prehistoric - only beaten by Ayr in my recent experience!

Missed what happened afterwards - what went on? I seem to have a vague recollection of something, but it didn’t occur where we were.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiE8LmTzdniAhWbAWMBHRNwCEcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.portsmouth.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fviolence-flares-between-pompey-and-Rangers-supporters-1-1236012&psig=AOvVaw1RLtyCUyPs7QjwyemBfPYF&ust=1560073591981257