Ryan Who?

ronniescu

29 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I wasn't having a dig at Ryan fs. I love him. I was only inferring he's still got a wee bit to go fs. For the guys that got it, thank you.

You could always change the title and make it relevant to the topic.  It's like reading a red-top, headline and story totally unconnected.

5 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Anyone who uses "m8" unironically is also a moron.

Sorry.

Oops so so sorry if I have said something out of line and upset you. From now on I will toe the line and just call you a precious little cunt. Is that ok for you ? Far too many sly digs at people for my liking from yourself and your bum chums. 

10 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Oops so so sorry if I have said something out of line and upset you. From now on I will toe the line and just call you a precious little cunt. Is that ok for you ? Far too many sly digs at people for my liking from yourself and your bum chums. 

Why so aggressive? Take a chill pill.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

No Sonny. Not seething. Personally I couldn't give a fuck about you or your little " like " buddies. It just looks to me that you set out to take the piss wherever you can. The op merely made a comparison to Kent and Cooper yet you decide to call him a moron! In my mind that makes you a prick!