LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

More pish from you. 

They are a sporting organisation of course they should be hit with sporting sanctions as punishment ya fool. 

What do you suggest they get, a good hard talking to. 

But for you to claim we are using child rape to gain an advantage, hang your head in shame ya sick bastard. 

So if that's the case why was everyone so angry we got punished over the tax shite? 

The thread you've quoted literally tells you what I suggest but for some odd reason you've ignored it.

Strange wee man you are.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep your mouth shut about celtics child abuse or we we will find a way to punish you is the message.

Make no mistake this is coming from the Guardian's of Moral and Sporting integrity ,the resolution 12 nutters have been pushing the jap to do something for years. Just in time sneaky Pete has his

So historical action is a thing with them. Ok, now back to 1966, Torbett and all you cunts.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So do you know it for a fact or not or are you just making up more pish?

Apologists for child rape want child rape reported to the police? What a load of bollocks that is.

Ah of course, when you can't answer the question it becomes 'dude just wants an argument'. 

Aye because that’s what you do ya fool. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More pish from you. 

They are a sporting organisation of course they should be hit with sporting sanctions as punishment ya fool. 

What do you suggest they get, a good hard talking to. 

But for you to claim we are using child rape to gain an advantage, hang your head in shame ya sick bastard. 

CB stop playing the taig bastards game , ignore the prick . This is why the dickhead comes on here to wind folk up , its a fuckin joke hes still allowed to post on here.........

Courtyard Bear and gazza27 like this
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So if that's the case why was everyone so angry we got punished over the tax shite? 

The thread you've quoted literally tells you what I suggest but for some odd reason you've ignored it.

Strange wee man you are.

Because the punishment far out weighed any wrong doing. 

But of course you know that don’t you ya fool. 

I tend to ignore you because it’s just the usual pish from you. 

But to do your usual shite in threads about child rape is low even for you. 

bornabear likes this

Aye because that’s what you do ya fool. 

Course it is. It's amazing nobody ever points it out until I ask them a question they are struggling to answer.

So, who do you 'know for a fact' covered up child rape and is still employed at celtic and why haven't you reported it?

Because the punishment far out weighed any wrong doing. 

But of course you know that don’t you ya fool. 

I tend to ignore you because it’s just the usual pish from you. 

But to do your usual shite in threads about child rape is low even for you. 

Which punishment in particular?

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

CB stop playing the taig bastards game , ignore the prick . This is why the dickhead comes on here to wind folk up , its a fuckin joke hes still allowed to post on here.........

Why so? I thought you were one of these staunch, freedom of speech defenders?

Just now, backup said:

No, I am happy to leave the accolade of defending the indefensible to you.

If you can point me to a single post in this thread where I've defended anyone accused/convicted of child abuse then I'll happily make a £50 donation to the charity of your choosing.

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

From top to bottom? No. I do think senior employees at celtic done what they could to make the allegations go away (as - incredibly - it seems to have been the common way these were dealt with) however I don't think there was an operational decision taken that by hook or by crook it would be covered up at the risk of harming celtic's name.

Not an operational decision but Individuals like Kelly McGinn Stein McNel Macari Brady etc would have known but chose to say nothing and cover up ? 

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Stopped reading after your first sentence ya sad bastard. 

Not one person is doing that in here, they want a club responsible for reprehensible crimes and cover ups punished. 

What you want is to give them a slap on the wrist and tell the the victims to get over it. 

When you choose to ignore history you find history gets repeated. 

Bobby Hume likes this
1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Not an operational decision but Individuals like Kelly McGinn Stein McNel Macari Brady etc would have known but chose to say nothing and cover up ? 

Tbh, had many of those been involved in actively covering it up, it would have come out by now imo. There's a difference between them not acting on hearsay and actively covering it up. I don't for a minute doubt there were individuals who did try cover their (and others) tracks

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If you can point me to a single post in this thread where I've defended anyone accused/convicted of child abuse then I'll happily make a £50 donation to the charity of your choosing.

Erskine will be fine.

"From top to bottom? No. I do think senior employees at celtic done what they could to make the allegations go away (as - incredibly - it seems to have been the common way these were dealt with) however I don't think there was an operational decision taken that by hook or by crook it would be covered up at the risk of harming celtic's name.

bornabear likes this
1 minute ago, backup said:

Erskine will be fine.

"From top to bottom? No. I do think senior employees at celtic done what they could to make the allegations go away (as - incredibly - it seems to have been the common way these were dealt with) however I don't think there was an operational decision taken that by hook or by crook it would be covered up at the risk of harming celtic's name.

So who exactly is that defending?

Some things the Dude says have merit, others I dont agree with. But ffs, accusations of apologism or defending the indefensible in relation to this topic are grim. There's nothing wrong with some dissent and questioning voices. It can keep the analysis honest. Best to engage with folk like that rather than react defensively towards them.  It's especially important to keep issues like this as objective as possible.

ForeverAndEver and The Dude like this
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tbh, had many of those been involved in actively covering it up, it would have come out by now imo. There's a difference between them not acting on hearsay and actively covering it up. I don't for a minute doubt there were individuals who did try cover their (and others) tracks

Would you agree that perhaps Kelly McGinn and Brady should be questioned by the Police ? Others obviously can't be. 

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

From top to bottom? No. I do think senior employees at celtic done what they could to make the allegations go away (as - incredibly - it seems to have been the common way these were dealt with) however I don't think there was an operational decision taken that by hook or by crook it would be covered up at the risk of harming celtic's name.

They are still active in protecting/peddling the myth of cellic's good name.

To think this wasn't the case back then is naive in the extreme.

It was all about protecting cellic, otherwise hang the individuals out to dry. When their director/chairman are highly likely to be involved, that's not happening.

They made a criminal decision and are still sticking with it 50 plus years later.

Bad Robot likes this
Just now, SonOfLuther said:

They are still active in protecting/peddling the myth of cellic's good name.

To think this wasn't the case back then is naive in the extreme.

It was all about protecting cellic, otherwise hang the individuals out to dry. When their director/chairman are highly likely to be involved, that's not happening.

They made a criminal decision and are still sticking with it 50 plus years later.

You've missed an important part out, unsurprisingly.

I've said that I don't believe there was an operational decision taken on behalf of celtic FC to cover it up but rather certain individuals done that off their own back to protect themselves long before it came to protecting celtic.

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So who exactly is that defending?

Now that you have welched on your offer to a charity, what weasel words do you have for Michelle Gray and her mother, will you be telling them they have imagined for all this time a cover up at the paedodome and it was just some rogue elements who acted on their own, that the top chaps would be above that sort of thing protecting the shit name of celtic if they knew...they knew and still know, we're done here.

Bad Robot likes this