LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So that’s it. 

Again you appear to conveniently miss the fact that we want all clubs included in any enquiry. The fact Scum FC covered up not just one peado but an organised ring conducting industrial scale rape and brought some of those responsible back means they should be top of the list. 

Dudes on getting his few hours of therapy🙂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I think we can pretty safely say that none of the Rangers players are currently victims of child sexual abuse at celtic football club so to compare them walking off to black players walking off after suffering racial abuse doesn't really fly. 

I presume the same folk that can honestly say it isn't going on in any other organisation that has lots of children involved.

Child safety procedures are only as good as the people enforcing them. 

Considering people who have covered up child rape in the past are still employed at scum fc, then anything is possible inside that horrible club. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think we can pretty safely say that none of the Rangers players are currently victims of child sexual abuse at celtic football club so to compare them walking off to black players walking off after suffering racial abuse doesn't really fly. 

I presume the same folk that can honestly say it isn't going on in any other organisation that has lots of children involved.

I have at no point mentioned Rangers action or inaction here, not what I've posted.

I've asked about cellic and when if ever they have become safe for children?

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

I have at no point mentioned Rangers action or inaction here, not what I've posted.

I've asked about cellic and when if ever they have become safe for children?

Rangers' action has been central to the whole discussion after it was suggested we should walk off the pitch in protest in a similar vein to players who have suffered riacial abuse. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Child safety procedures are only as good as the people enforcing them. 

Considering people who have covered up child rape in the past are still employed at scum fc, then anything is possible inside that horrible club. 

Depending on the truth of allegations that could well be true of a number of clubs in Scotland.

Just now, The Dude said:

Rangers' action has been central to the whole discussion after it was suggested we should walk off the pitch in protest in a similar vein to players who have suffered riacial abuse. 

How do we know paedophilia doesn't still exist there? We don't.

This abuse may well still be going on (takes various forms), Peter is still overseeing things so the link from past to present re. cover ups is still there.

Could be as current as the racism mentioned, we do not know.

While taking our players off the pitch is not the answer, other stances can be taken.

1 minute ago, backup said:

Can we stick to clubs that have associated persons/employees convicted in a court of law, makes it easier to keep a record of those convicted and their employers.

That makes no sense. The link to Savile is regularly pointed out yet he was never actually convicted of any offence. 

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

How do we know paedophilia doesn't still exist there? We don't.

This abuse may well still be going on (takes various forms), Peter is still overseeing things so the link from past to present re. cover ups is still there.

Could be as current as the racism mentioned, we do not know.

While taking our players off the pitch is not the answer, other stances can be taken.

The same way we know it isnt going on at any other club (including our own) 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That makes no sense. The link to Savile is regularly pointed out yet he was never actually convicted of any offence. 

I see he was innocent.....despite, do you have any point at all other than agitating for the sake of it ?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Two hours ago, you were reluctant to name other clubs so yes.....

Where waa I reluctant to name them? Ive named then on here countless times over the last few years. 

Also im not sure where me not spoonfeeding something to a poster on here equates to the media covering uo active peadophiles

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

BBC have failed recently to report events at cellic.

Kelly tentacles reach far, see a few pages back.

Which events in particular? Theyve reported on all trials and convictions. 

An assistant editor at sportsound? Hardly someone with much clout tbh. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Which events in particular? Theyve reported on all trials and convictions. 

An assistant editor at sportsound? Hardly someone with much clout tbh. 

Off the top of my head, I can't remember which incident they failed to report recently.

Was in papers and posted on here, not a mention on the BBC, anywhere.

Omitted entirely there.

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

Off the top of my head, I can't remember which incident they failed to report recently.

Was in papers and posted on here, not a mention on the BBC, anywhere.

Omitted entirely there.

So it cant have been anything major then. Not to mention that, despite suggesting otherwise, the BBC have indeed reported on it and not just pretended nothing has happened.