LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

Just now, The Dude said:

So it cant have been anything major then. Not to mention that, despite suggesting otherwise, the BBC have indeed reported on it and not just pretended nothing has happened. 

Was significant at the time.

At the moment, I'm making dinner for my lad and sorting his training kit.

If I get time, I will go back and prove this.

Only within the last week or so.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Depending on the truth of allegations that could well be true of a number of clubs in Scotland.

Well if we had an enquiry I would know if that is correct. 

I know for a fact it’s true at Scum FC. 

You really don’t like us mentioning the scum and child rape do you. 

On the 31 st May 2019, James Dornan spoke out against cellic.

They ran the story early in the day and dropped it soon after. Didn't quite get it right earlier, still sinister the omission and what they then deflected with...

BBC Reporting Scotland had this story in their main daily news bulletin, then ignore the biggest story in Scotland at 6:30 pm..

Instead they choose to run an article critical of Orange Parades, then interview Janette Findlay and later interview Neil Lennon.

In reply to my earlier post.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

No, what I don't like is folk selectively using the rape of children to win a sporting contest. I mean that's exactly what any sporting sanctions (demotion, points deductions) would be about. Stripping points off celtic in 2020 does nothing to help the victims of child abuse nor does it do anything to actually punish the offenders - unless there's any proof that celtic were corporately responsible rather than it being the actions of individual employees.

My mum works with girls who have been the victims of all sorts of horrific sexual abuse and exploitation. I have friends who were abused as kids. This is much more than about firing celtic into the bottom tier but about actually getting some form of justice for the kids up and down the country who were abused.

If only folk on here shouted so loud about the peadophiles at Hibs, Partick, Hutchie Vale, Chelsea,  Man City, Crewe, Southampton, Falkirk or even the former Rangers employee who died awaiting trial for abusing a player while at Rangers.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Lets just circle back to this one point here. You 'know for a fact' that people involved in covering up the rape of children are still employed at celtic FC? Have you reported that information to the police and if not, why not?

That's a pretty strong allegation and if you 'know for a fact' that people covered up child abuse then not reporting it is just as bad.

43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Weirdly, you want to brush them under the carpet.

You are a strange one, definitely a student of Joseph Goebbels and all that it entails. "Accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing".

Just now, Getstiffed said:

That's just a pen name. Now please stop it's went on long enough

What a pretty shite name to choose for a pen name. Especially for a Scottish sports journalist since there's already a Jim Black who is a Scottish sports journalist. 

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lets just circle back to this one point here. You 'know for a fact' that people involved in covering up the rape of children are still employed at celtic FC? Have you reported that information to the police and if not, why not?

That's a pretty strong allegation and if you 'know for a fact' that people covered up child abuse then not reporting it is just as bad.

A genuine question, do you believe that club covered up paedophilia? 

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, what I don't like is folk selectively using the rape of children to win a sporting contest. I mean that's exactly what any sporting sanctions (demotion, points deductions) would be about. Stripping points off celtic in 2020 does nothing to help the victims of child abuse nor does it do anything to actually punish the offenders - unless there's any proof that celtic were corporately responsible rather than it being the actions of individual employees.

My mum works with girls who have been the victims of all sorts of horrific sexual abuse and exploitation. I have friends who were abused as kids. This is much more than about firing celtic into the bottom tier but about actually getting some form of justice for the kids up and down the country who were abused.

If only folk on here shouted so loud about the peadophiles at Hibs, Partick, Hutchie Vale, Chelsea,  Man City, Crewe, Southampton, Falkirk or even the former Rangers employee who died awaiting trial for abusing a player while at Rangers.

Stopped reading after your first sentence ya sad bastard. 

Not one person is doing that in here, they want a club responsible for reprehensible crimes and cover ups punished. 

What you want is to give them a slap on the wrist and tell the the victims to get over it. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you didn't say:

I certainly did, and why wouldn't I or anyone else state the obvious, something else is obvious, you are fighting a rear(🤫)guard for the taigs, why would that be, they are a cancer on society and should be surgically removed. 

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Again with the report it to the police, why haven’t the police had all employees involved with Scum fc in for questioning. 

Another call from all the apologists of child rape. 

You really are one sick bastard that you would use these threads for the usual let’s have an argument because I’m bored shite. 

Hang your head in shame. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Stopped reading after your first sentence ya sad bastard. 

Not one person is doing that in here, they want a club responsible for reprehensible crimes and cover ups punished. 

What you want is to give them a slap on the wrist and tell the the victims to get over it. 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

One club should be getting demoted to the bottom tier. 

The rest should receive points deductions and fines if it’s found they didn’t contact the police after discovering they had a peado in their organisation. SFA should also be held to account for letting a member club conduct its own investigation (no laughing at the back) and just how long they knew what was happening at Scum FC and did nothing about it. 

Now you're just flat out talking pish. Here's you just a few hours ago wanting sporting sanctions.

If celtic are found to have orchestrated a cover-up then I'd hope the financial penalties imposed would be enough to push them close to bankruptcy.

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

A genuine question, do you believe that club covered up paedophilia? 

From top to bottom? No. I do think senior employees at celtic done what they could to make the allegations go away (as - incredibly - it seems to have been the common way these were dealt with) however I don't think there was an operational decision taken that by hook or by crook it would be covered up at the risk of harming celtic's name.

Just now, The Dude said:

Now you're just flat out talking pish. Here's you just a few hours ago wanting sporting sanctions.

If celtic are found to have orchestrated a cover-up then I'd hope the financial penalties imposed would be enough to push them close to bankruptcy.

More pish from you. 

They are a sporting organisation of course they should be hit with sporting sanctions as punishment ya fool. 

What do you suggest they get, a good hard talking to. 

But for you to claim we are using child rape to gain an advantage, hang your head in shame ya sick bastard. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again with the report it to the police, why haven’t the police had all employees involved with Scum fc in for questioning. 

Another call from all the apologists of child rape. 

You really are one sick bastard that you would use these threads for the usual let’s have an argument because I’m bored shite. 

Hang your head in shame. 

So do you know it for a fact or not or are you just making up more pish?

Apologists for child rape want child rape reported to the police? What a load of bollocks that is.

Ah of course, when you can't answer the question it becomes 'dude just wants an argument'.