Plymouth Away .. Maybe

Ace

STEVEN GERRARD could take his Rangersside to Plymouth this summer after new Home Park boss Ryan Lowe approached his friend over a pre-season fixture.

Lowe was in charge of Bury last term as Gerrard made his Ibrox debut as a boss and saw the Light Blues clinch a 6-0 victory.

Now he hopes to line-up another test against the Gers following his move to Argyle earlier this month as he replaced Derek Adams in the dugout.

Rangers already have games with Oxford United, Marseille and Blackburn Rovers in the diary and will play their first competitive clash of the new term on Thursday, July 11 in the Europa League qualifiers.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17704072.amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

@plymouthranger right now

Haha I’ve sadly relocated to the North East, so I’m not much closer than Glasgow.

However, Plymouth away would probably be one of the best away days we’ve had on these shores. Big navy town, one of the best RSCs in the PTBs and a cheap night out. 

Mind you, I doubt I’d be able to walk off the bus. Could barely speak when I did Derby away a few years ago

Boy a work with stayed in Plymouth and said driving home from night shift every second Saturday 10am without fail every other pub would be shut apart from the Rangers boozer down there , which would be heaving with folk 😂

dont know what set up they’ve got it but it sounded good