Our Best Underwhelming Signing Success?

sco22y

Just now, Carling1873 said:

Was it not (hibs) he was at before singing for The Rangers?, live just a few doors away from his old address.

I thought it was Oldham. I'm no a googler, leave that for the kids to prove me wrong mate. Either way, ended up bigger than he was before he came which makes him an underwhelming success.

11 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Andy Goram...not someone I thought was Rangers calibre, how wrong was I...best goalkeeper we have ever had (Ledgend).

He had a woeful first few games too. Wouldn't have settled the nerves about him.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought it was Oldham. I'm no a googler, leave that for the kids to prove me wrong mate. Either way, ended up bigger than he was before he came which makes him an underwhelming success.

It was Hibs mate.

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Rod Wallace. Free/Bosman.

Hard to argue that, see him last week at a Q&A at the Marriott and to be fair even he was surprised at the success he had at Ibrox 😂😂. Best thing he said was that Middlesbrough were in for him first, offered more money, he spent an hour driving round the town and thought fuck living here ha ha