Jordan Jones

Ace

JORDAN JONES is aiming to get Rangers fans on their feet next season as he prepares to join up with his new teammates as they return for pre-season training.

Jones, who agreed a pre-contract deal back in January while still a Kilmarnock player, arrives back in Glasgow following two impressive showings for Northern Ireland against Estonia and Belarus as they handed themselves a real opportunity of qualifying for Euro 2020.

Jones is now raring to go at Ibrox, and is desperate to entertain the Gers fans in what is sure to be a hugely exciting season.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/ill-get-you-out-your-seat

1 minute ago, Ace said:

JORDAN JONES is aiming to get Rangers fans on their feet next season as he prepares to join up with his new teammates as they return for pre-season training.

Jones, who agreed a pre-contract deal back in January while still a Kilmarnock player, arrives back in Glasgow following two impressive showings for Northern Ireland against Estonia and Belarus as they handed themselves a real opportunity of qualifying for Euro 2020.

Jones is now raring to go at Ibrox, and is desperate to entertain the Gers fans in what is sure to be a hugely exciting season.

If the twitter announcement is anything to go by Jones can get the fans on their feet by being chief cheerleader for the singing at Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Don’t say what you’re gonny do, just fucking do it

Needs to work harder off the ball. Seen a lot of the time the way killie played on counter (against us) he was lazy getting back and in one the games (league Cup) was at fault for couple goals by not closing down or being lazy. That said he has the ability to go by players and score. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s frustrating as fuck listening to players saying they plan on something or the team will do something and it comes back to bite us on the arse

I do get what you’re saying but has there ever been a player who hasn’t spoke himself up when he signs for a new club?

I'm a bit "meh" with this signing. Low risk with potential for big reward as there is the makings of a good player there, hopefully our manager and coaching team can bring him up a level or two and if not we might still be able to move him on at a profit a year or 2 down the line. 

The new top looks fantastic though imo. 

I know this is obvious as fuck, but can you imagine just what it must be like to sign with your boyhood heroes.

Personally I'd shite myself but that's why am no there lol

Remember being nervous as fuck when Boyd signed cause I wanted it to work out for him so much having known how Rangers daft he was and being a local boy. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aim and hope for the league is different than I’ll get you out your seat.

The question would be a logical one for the quotes hes provided. He's talking about his personal aspiration. Its not like he's giving it the big man and he'll stop 9 in a row which is cringeworthy. Moaning for him saying what he has is fucking ridiculously petty.

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Needs to work harder off the ball. Seen a lot of the time the way killie played on counter (against us) he was lazy getting back and in one the games (league Cup) was at fault for couple goals by not closing down or being lazy. That said he has the ability to go by players and score. 

Gerrard won't except lazy players. If he adapts, he could be useful.