Best retro kit supplier?

stevemac

Going on a stag next year to benidorm so wanting a classic top for when I go to the ibrox bar benidorm. What's the best supplier? Just heard some are shite. Seen the 98 kit is available from score draw but I'm not sure if they are the best in terms of quality. Anyone got a replica retro kit they can recommend? Thanks 

Screenshot_20190619-011316_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aztec Retro if you sign up for their updates often stock our retro tops, every one I’ve had from them has been brilliant and to me being too young to have owned most of the originals look the exact same 

They still have this one available I got a few months back https://aztecretro.com/collections/Rangers/products/Rangers-1987-91-away-shirt

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Aztec Retro if you sign up for their updates often stock our retro tops, every one I’ve had from them has been brilliant and to me being too young to have owned most of the originals look the exact same 

They still have this one available I got a few months back https://aztecretro.com/collections/Rangers/products/Rangers-1987-91-away-shirt

Love that strip 👍

1 hour ago, OhW said:

If I was doing it I would want an actual retro kit instead of one of those re-issues. 

They are only a small step above Mehmet's tops in my eyes.

I'd love to mate but its finding one in good nick really.  The oldest top I have is from 07-08 not quite retro.

20 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I'd love to mate but its finding one in good nick really.  The oldest top I have is from 07-08 not quite retro.

you get loads on ebay, real tops not retro remakes . infact a 98 tops with gascoigne 8 adidas numering went for £53 just the other day, and a purple 98 for £55

3 hours ago, stevemac said:

Yeah definitely, the best ones are usually pretty pricey as well. 

Toffs is the best by miles but Rangers stopped them using the crest a few years back, you can sometimes get em on eBay. Score draw are not the best. I would look on  www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk  Where you can find real vintage shirts. Ps what size is the OP looking for in the top photo as may have an XXL one for sale as too big now ?

11 minutes ago, The Judderman said:

Toffs is the best by miles but Rangers stopped them using the crest a few years back, you can sometimes get em on eBay. Score draw are not the best. I would look on  www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk  Where you can find real vintage shirts. Ps what size is the OP looking for in the top photo as may have an XXL one for sale as too big now ?

I am currently a fat bastard so xxl would be ideal mate. What is it you've got?

Picked the same one up off Amazon of all places through a 3rd party retailer, decent quality and the only complaint i have is that the lettering isn't as "raised" as i remember although i could be wrong it was a while back.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XYMBJNR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1