Tavernier in in FIFA 19's 'Rest of the World' Team of the Season

frenv

44 minutes ago, frenv said:

My bad then. Morelos should surely have had a few more mentions that way given his general league form?

edit: Their site says it's solely down to the Europa matchday performances: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2573295.html

That doesn't say anything of the sort mate he got his inform for the old firm game when he scored the free kick. 

He got into the Europa League TOTW but that didn't give him a new card in fifa the old firm did. 

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That doesn't say anything of the sort mate he got his inform for the old firm game when he scored the free kick. 

He got into the Europa League TOTW but that didn't give him a new card in fifa the old firm did. 

We're talking about different things - what I mentioned in the first post was about him ALSO being included in the Europa team of the week (along with Morelos, as linked), not just the FIFA card.

For the Europa TOW, very bottom of the linked page, in bold: "the Team of the Week is based purely on form shown in the UEFA Europa League matchday in question."

1 minute ago, frenv said:

We're talking about different things - what I mentioned in the first post was about him ALSO being included in the Europa team of the week (along with Morelos, as linked), not just the FIFA card.

For the Europa TOW, very bottom of the linked page, in bold: "the Team of the Week is based purely on form shown in the UEFA Europa League matchday in question."

I thought you meant the 80 rated card he got in fifa the game not the European TOTW in real life. 

Tav was superb in Europe this year and aside from against the filth at tarrier land when he cost us the game he was outstanding domestically as well. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I thought you meant the 80 rated card he got in fifa the game not the European TOTW in real life. 

Tav was superb in Europe this year and aside from against the filth at tarrier land when he cost us the game he was outstanding domestically as well. 

Agreed entirely - I loved the guy anyway, but he's had a pretty cracking season by anyone's standard.

He gets better every year. He is english and he is getting good exposure it seems.

The only thing is he plays in our league. Down south he would sell for upwards of 20 million.

Although nowhere near as much the inflated prices in england it should be working in our favour  aswell. Look at dembele across the city.