Jordan Rossiter

islandblue

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Something is not right. He should be there fight for his life to make the team. 4 Lads were suggesting a transfer maybe coming. I think he is gone.

Yip.  I agree. Can see no reason why he is not in Portugal if in Stevie G’s plans

He's not good enough at this level, pure and simple. English League 2 level, that will do a great shift for a Chesterfield or the like. Time to offload him, I can't remember any game watching him thinking that "there is a player there" - mark it under another useless Warburton effort.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Did you not watch the game at Easter road when he was head and shoulders above everyone?

One game, not convinced - everytime I have seen him (and that is a rarity) he is another generic pass sideways type. Rossiter apparently did well on loan, but we have moved on and I doubt he will be capable of stringing together a run in the team. League 2, or at best League 1 standard for him - I wish him well when he goes.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And that was all Rossiters fault?

Last time I checked football was a team game. 

Point still stands. He was beat player on the pitch.

Rossitters not of the ability to get in our team now even without the signings who would you leave out for him?

He got a run of games at Bury and I’m sure we kept a close eye on those. If the club’s willing to sell him now it’s not just because of his horrendous injury record - it’s because he didn’t perform well enough over those sixteen appearances to suggest we should keep him.