Jordan Rossiter

islandblue

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

He got a run of games at Bury and I’m sure we kept a close eye on those. If the club’s willing to sell him now it’s not just because of his horrendous injury record - it’s because he didn’t perform well enough over those sixteen appearances to suggest we should keep him.

Played 17 games for Bury was MOTM in 10 of them according to the Bury manager.  

I like how sound he is technically, and his game intelligence also.

However, I’m not sure that he can really offer anything we don’t already have in midfield?

He’s also on decent wages and has just had half a season at league 2 Bury. Our other midfielders are a good level above that.

It may be time to go.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Played 17 games for Bury was MOTM in 10 of them according to the Bury manager.  

It’s not my decision to make, mate. I didn’t see any of his Bury games and I’m not a professional scout. Wasn’t making a judgement on his potential - just stating that, if we decide he’s for sale, it’s based on something tangible. 

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And that was all Rossiters fault?

Last time I checked football was a team game. 

Point still stands. He was beat player on the pitch.

He was the best player in a error strewn 10 goal thriller.....let's be honest  he ain't in Gerrards plans so it's a pointless thread

5 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Prodan, as far as I recall, never played a competitive game for us. 

Not exactly a fair comparison.

Was due to start a friendly in Belfast but managed to get injured  on the bus between the team hotel and the ground. True story

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

Was due to start a friendly in Belfast but managed to get injured  on the bus between the team hotel and the ground. True story

He played a friendly against Ardeer Thistle that I dogged school to go and watch I am one of about 40 people who ever seen him play for us.