Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Rossiter

Did you not watch the game at Easter road when he was head and shoulders above everyone?

There would be others I’d be moving on before Rossiter tbh, still think there’s a player in there.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

Right now the club has 10 central midfielders: Dorrans, Holt, Rossiter, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, McCrorie, Arfield, Jack, and Docherty.  Halliday can play there as well.  Those numbers NEED to come down. 

 

I would think that five of them will go. We know that Dorrans, Holt are definitely on their way out, so it wouldn't surprise me seeing as how Aribo looks certain to come in that Rossiter might go also, with McCrorie and possibly Docherty going out on loan which would leave us Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield, Jack, and ( Halliday utility LB-LM) to fight it out. Then again, I could be way off the mark.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, TMB said:

Right now the club has 10 central midfielders: Dorrans, Holt, Rossiter, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, McCrorie, Arfield, Jack, and Docherty.  Halliday can play there as well.  Those numbers NEED to come down. 

 

Dorrans Rossiter and Holt should be offloaded.  McCrorie would benefit going on loan.  That will leave us 6 competing which should be enough imo. Think Docherty deserves another chance based on his good performances whilst out on loan.

Davis / Jack

Kamara /  Arfield       Aribo /  Docherty

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Dorrans Rossiter and Holt should be offloaded.  McCrorie would benefit going on loan.  That will leave us 6 competing which should be enough imo. Think Docherty deserves another chance based on his good performances whilst out on loan.

Davis / Jack

Kamara /  Arfield       Aribo /  Docherty

I think McCrorie makes it before Doc. All depends on pre season performance I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think McCrorie makes it before Doc. All depends on pre season performance I guess.

McCrorie had very limited game time last season.  I think it’ll be even harder for him to get in to that midfield 3 next season.  Boy would be better off on loan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish no hard feeling on the lad Rossiter but it has been a costly signing for us.

The lad has been injured pretty much the whole time, I said we should have cut our losses a number of seasons ago simply due to his fitness. Sadly I can't see him sustaining any length of time in the future playing for a team.

 

Good luck to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

You honestly think he’s been genuinely injured for 3 seasons with us then can play half a season with bury no problem? The demand to much for the lad at Rangers , no fucking danger he’s been genuinely injured all that time 

I do. What do you think? A conspiracy?

I think he spent most of the time on the treatment table with us. When he was better we had a settled sqaud and he needed game time for match fitness hence the (successful) loan move. Bizzare to suggest he didny have the right frame of mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I do. What do you think? A conspiracy?

I think he spent most of the time on the treatment table with us. When he was better we had a settled sqaud and he needed game time for match fitness hence the (successful) loan move. Bizzare to suggest he didny have the right frame of mind.

It was things that couldn’t be detected was it not hip etc ? , Webster was the very same mate , I find it hard to believe your injured for 3 seasons in a multi million pound facility then you can not miss a minute with bury and Dundee Utd and it’s not all in their heed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It was things that couldn’t be detected was it not hip etc ? , Webster was the very same mate , I find it hard to believe your injured for 3 seasons in a multi million pound facility then you can not miss a minute with bury and Dundee Utd and it’s not all in their heed 

There is nothing inferior in this boys head. he was just extremely unlucky, went out on loan and did what was asked of him but still ended up surplus. I rarely hear people on here talk about their regret of how we handled John Fleck. This may ( or may not ) turn out to be a similar scenario.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there will be a number of English clubs interested in Rossiter.  I doubt we’ll ask for much, if anything, by way of a transfer fee but I do hope we put one of those percentage of the next sale clauses in.  A few good seasons down there and he could be worth millions.

MurrayWilson likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I really don't think Mcrorie has it tbh. 

Agree with you to an extent. I like that Mcrorie will give you everything when selected but from what ive seen of the two of them Rossiter is a better footballer by a fair distance. Admittedly Rossiter hasn't been able to show it often enough due to his injuries but that's just his pure bad luck. A lot on here rave about Mcrorie which is fair enough its all about opinions. Like you though I think some rate him a bit too highly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Respected him alot after being thrown infront of the cameras after the Progres defeat.

Yeh, that stuck in my memory also, respect to the lad as he actually spoke very well after being placed in a position he should never had to have faced. Imo that should’ve been the captain or at the very least a senior player...

AyrshireBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Agree with you to an extent. I like that Mcrorie will give you everything when selected but from what ive seen of the two of them Rossiter is a better footballer by a fair distance. Admittedly Rossiter hasn't been able to show it often enough due to his injuries but that's just his pure bad luck. A lot on here rave about Mcrorie which is fair enough its all about opinions. Like you though I think some rate him a bit too highly.

I don't even think Mcrorie gives you everything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

I really don't think Mcrorie has it tbh. 

I still think ultimately that McCrorie will make a decent C.B. And if he is willing to stay as a fringe player? Then can be our 3rd/4th choice at the back. Also can cover in midfield as required. Whether he would rather go out on loan for more games is his and S.G. decision.  I wish him all the best whatever his future holds. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...