Jordan Rossiter

islandblue

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I always saw McCrorie as a CH but I know I am in the minority on that.  Even Gerrard said he was never a CH. To me, he was never a bomb scare, just a young kid trying to learn his trade. 

As for Rossiter ( again ), I'm still confused why the club would invest all that time rehabbing him, then put him out on loan to prove he is not injury prone, which he did, only to tell him he was not welcome at pre season camp. Makes no sense.

If we hadn’t done the above for Rossiter then there would be even less chance of other clubs being interested in signing him this summer and taking away his wage cost.

If we don’t think he is good enough it’s better than letting him rot and stealing a significant wage for another year

1 minute ago, KeepBelieving1872 said:

If we hadn’t done the above for Rossiter then there would be even less chance of other clubs being interested in signing him this summer and taking away his wage cost.

If we don’t think he is good enough it’s better than letting him rot and stealing a significant wage for another year

So the management team must deem Docherty as a better player then because the same could be said about him. Fair enough.

Just now, bluenoz said:

So the management team must deem Docherty as a better player then because the same could be said about him. Fair enough.

To be honest even though we have seen very little of Rossiter, I thought he would be given pre-season.

Especially after positive comments from Gerrard at last pre-season.

I think this is 100% the correct decision.

Lets be frank, he’s not breaking into our midfield anytime soon and he’s on decent wages by all accounts.

Like Grezda it was a risky signing that comprehensively failed. I’m glad the three year ‘saga’ has finally ended.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I always saw McCrorie as a CH but I know I am in the minority on that.  Even Gerrard said he was never a CH. To me, he was never a bomb scare, just a young kid trying to learn his trade. 

As for Rossiter ( again ), I'm still confused why the club would invest all that time rehabbing him, then put him out on loan to prove he is not injury prone, which he did, only to tell him he was not welcome at pre season camp. Makes no sense.

Maybe because the manger feels he has better players already in his postiton, makes perfect sense, if the manager thinks you arent good enough, times up.