Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

YOu know what else would do that,   not posting in this thread if you have no interest in it.

The BJK thread was a giant clusterfuck, that had nothing to do with Rangers, and we already have a >100 page thread on the same subject on the site.

People need to give up on it, and use the other MASSIVE thread on the subject.

Ma mannnn 👍that’s it in a nut shell

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

This is your 20th post in the thread.

Yes and every one showing my contempt for the beggar loving pish,, but it’s best ignored so I refrained from posting I’m merely suggesting others to the same and let this thread run its course rather than talk pish on it and continue to give it “hits” 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes and every one showing my contempt for the beggar loving pish,, but it’s best ignored so I refrained from posting I’m merely suggesting others to the same and let this thread run its course rather than talk pish on it and continue to give it “hits” 

Beggar loving? Far from it. Still, given you've not listened, you haven't a clue what you're on about. As usual.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Beggar loving? Far from it. Still, given you've not listened, you haven't a clue what you're on about. As usual.

Wouldn’t listen to any of your pish, I’d rather listen to a Susan Boyle, Michelle McManus duet than that tbh.