Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Dude spends all day arguing with bears on here, enjoying the trolling, yet will be our guy rubbishing the shite the scum spout apparently.

Rather share RFC52s bath and toaster with him than download that :hiboys:

Add me to the bath, fuck it's getting crowded now.

Cheers for posting. Probably won’t listen myself. I don’t mind talking football with my mates that support celtic when it’s logical. Think the abuse is a bit overboard personally. Some people in here just foam at the gub when certain people post ready to have a go. 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yes vilifying them and their deeds,  not sitting down for cosy wee chats with the repugnant bastards.

So its cool to have a thread with no relation to Rangers if it vilifies celtic but not cool to having one related to Rangers because it mentions them. Makes sense. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

"Hey Dude, don't make it bad
Take a bad bhoy and make him better
Remember to let him into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

Building bridges mate....building bridges.

60-religion.jpg

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Usually think it’s a bit of a weird one the abuse he takes but this is deserved

I don't even mean this thread specifically mate.

It's just a bit of a joke that there's actually a poster now using his picture as his avatar and trying to impersonate him. Bizarre behaviour which would usually have been nipped in the bud by this point.

But then we had a mod giving out abuse in another thread yesterday because someone didn't agree with his views so I guess anything goes on here now.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So its cool to have a thread with no relation to Rangers if it vilifies celtic but not cool to having one related to Rangers because it mentions them. Makes sense. 

So the bheasts getting their comeuppance and being punished Penn State style doesn’t affect Rangers? it’s upto is Bears to make sure these slimy bastards don’t just sweep this under the carpet I personally won’t ever let any the cunts I come in contact with forget exactly what they are.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just to somewhere more relevant. Yet here we are now claiming a podcast about Rangers isnt. 

I’m not fussed about it being in here tbh each to their own, although the thread title gives me the boak. 

I won’t be clicking the link 

@Rfc52 needs a bigger bath. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

So the bheasts getting their comeuppance and being punished Penn State style doesn’t affect Rangers? it’s upto is Bears to make sure these slimy bastards don’t just sweep this under the carpet I personally won’t ever let any the cunts I come in contact with forget exactly what they are.

Penn State style? Do you mean largely overturned? Because no, it wouldn't affect Rangers any more than celtic losing to Hearts on a weekend does - and a match report from a non OF celtic game has no place in here.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not fussed about it being in here tbh each to their own, although the thread title gives me the boak. 

I won’t be clicking the link 

@Rfc52 needs a bigger bath. 

Its the podcasts name, wouldnt make much sense to call the thread anything different

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Its the podcasts name, wouldnt make much sense to call the thread anything different

Why? could have titled the thread anything you wanted and the link to the podcast would still work 🤣

Could have named them anything apart from their wee shity nickname and their wee gang of pretend thugs name. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

So celtic being heavily fined, a transfer embargo and demoted wouldn’t affect Rangers? 

the cunts need castrated for what they done yet we have “fans” like yourself who want to move that thread out of sight to make room for clickbait self indulgent pish like this.

You do know most of Penn States sporting sanctions were lifted? Theres almost no chance that any will be applied against celtic either. Or Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Why, could have titled the thread anything you wanted and the link to the podcast would still work 🤣

Could have named them anything apart from their wee nickname and their wee gang of pretend thugs name. 

Doesnt really do much to get the podcasts name known though, does it? 'Lets launch a new 'product' but we wont use its name because some people might not like the order it is in'

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Karma is a beautiful thing. One day you won't be so cocky Doodles

So why should I have been banned? Or is this more of your usual shite. And anyway, keep the thread on topic. I know how important that is to you. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I can’t fathom why any Rangers fan would want to sit down shoulder to shoulder with that lot to talk about our club.

You should rename it the Half & Half Scarves Podcast.

Its my job.