Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

Just now, The Dude said:

Doesnt really do much to get the podcasts name known though, does it? 'Lets launch a new 'product' but we wont use its name because some people might not like the order it is in'

It’s all about what’s best for the dude, get it now 👍

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You do know most of Penn States sporting sanctions were lifted? Theres almost no chance that any will be applied against celtic either. Or Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick 

Why would it be applied to Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick are they peado rings aswell? 

You wanting to have a love in with tarriers about sums you up, you sanctimonious prick.

Just now, The Dude said:

So why should I have been banned? Or is this more of your usual shite. And anyway, keep the thread on topic. I know how important that is to you. 

You are are the only one that talks and writes shite for a beggar infested newspaper. You should not be allowed on here causing division when you are fucking bored 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why would it be applied to Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick are they peado rings aswell? 

You wanting to have a love in with tarriers about sums you up, you sanctimonious prick.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Shout about paedos yet havent the first clue about what has actually gone on. Embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are are the only one that talks and writes shite for a beggar infested newspaper. You should not be allowed on here causing division when you are fucking bored 

So nothing to do with yesterday like you said, given Ive not written for the record since March. Good effort though. So close to getting one right for a change. 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Judging by your replies in this thread, it seems to be a concept you personally endorse. Am I wrong?

The podcast? Absolutely. Would be foolish to be involved in a project I dont endorse. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Shout about paedos yet havent the first clue about what has actually gone on. Embarrassing. 

Enlighten us then oracle? 

Rangers fan my arse, away back to your beggar infested shitehole and pick up you paycheque you utter cunt.

35 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Add me to the bath, fuck it's getting crowded now.

Me too. 

Im sure it’s well meant but after the crap of the last few years I’m not interested in them pretending to be engaging with us on any platform or anything they have to say.

They are all lizards under their skin

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Rangers fan my arse, away back to your beggar infested shitehole and pick up you paycheque you utter cunt.

Go use google. Some of the very same folk convicted at celtic faced allegations at other clubs too (some were even convicted at other clubs while others died before facing trial). 

Just now, The Dude said:

The podcast? Absolutely. Would be foolish to be involved in a project I dont endorse. 

Which was my original point. You can stomach entertaining slander, lies and hatred about Rangers over a table with people who will concede nothing about their own woes - on or off the pitch.

After 2012, it genuinely stuns me that people are naive enough to believe any slither of mutual respect between the clubs and fans can/should still exist. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, yes. Im going to do what I feel is best for me and my 'product'. Im not sure why that seems such an odd concept tbh

The best for you and your product is reason enough as to why I didn't click on your "product" as I reckoned it would be supercilious shite. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I know many probably dont like me on here but even those guys know I'm a passionate bear 

Dude must be getting paid for his wee turns on here as he seems to be given the platform to troll every thread. 

Wait, who is paying for me for these 'wee turns' on here? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Go use google. Some of the very same folk convicted at celtic faced allegations at other clubs too (some were even convicted at other clubs while others died before facing trial). 

I’ll leave that to you, I’m clearly not a top class investigative journalist like yourself, bheasts can infiltrate any organisation that’s the sad truth but the way celtic “dealt” with it and still are is abhorrent that’s the difference.

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't even mean this thread specifically mate.

It's just a bit of a joke that there's actually a poster now using his picture as his avatar and trying to impersonate him. Bizarre behaviour which would usually have been nipped in the bud by this point.

But then we had a mod giving out abuse in another thread yesterday because someone didn't agree with his views so I guess anything goes on here now.

Getstiffed has had it for ages taking the piss.

What mod and where? 😂

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Any arguement you had has been lost now.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Which was my original point. You can stomach entertaining slander, lies and hatred about Rangers over a table with people who will concede nothing about their own woes - on or off the pitch.

After 2012, it genuinely stuns me that people are naive enough to believe any slither of mutual respect between the clubs and fans can/should still exist. 

At what point has any of that happened in the single episode thats been recorded so far? 

Funny you say they wont concwde their own woes on or off the pitch - despite EXACTLY that happening in the show. 

Im sure thw rest of your assumptions will be equally as accurate. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Wait, who is paying for me for these 'wee turns' on here? 

You should be getting thrown off

By your own claims. You think you are more important than any of us real supporters 

Listening to you bragging yesterday morning made me vomit. You are so up yourself. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

I’ll leave that to you, I’m clearly not a top class investigative journalist like yourself, bheasts can infiltrate any organisation that’s the sad truth but the way celtic “dealt” with it and still are is abhorrent that’s the difference.

No evidence apparently 😂

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You dont need to be, just a semi-literate adult.