Rally Roon The Rangers - Pavilion Theatre

Bad Robot

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dear Customer,

Please find below a leaflet that we are, unfortunately, handing out at the remaining performances of Rally Roon The Rangers.

Where we set out to make this production non bigoted or sectarian, at last Saturday’s evening performance, a few of the audience felt it right to sing sectarian songs before and during the performances, make bigoted and homophobic comments, not only to the cast but also to the theatre staff especially, in the bar which we cannot allow to continue and any one found making these kind of comments and singing bigoted songs will be ask to leave the premises.

It was clearly a minority of the audience but short, cleverly edited video clips were put on social media attracting a lot of comments from people who were not at the show or unlikely to ever attend. We have to say it was still a great night out for all and all other performances have been clear of any similar activities and we are hoping the remaining performances are also free from this kind of unwanted behaviour as it is important to keep the theatres good reputation and also that of the majority of good Rangers and football fans. 

We apologise for sending out this e-mail generally as we know most of our customers would not even think of getting involved and thank you for purchasing tickets and hope you have a great night out and hope you appreciate why we have had to take these steps.

Cant take some of you anywhere. 😂😂

Aye that pish

21 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Got an e-mail there warning about ‘sectarian singing’ due to the crowd at last saturdays performance. Fucming embarrassing that we have the wolfe tones n charlie and the ghirls having ira concerts evert couple of weeks but we have one night and this happens. Pathetic bastards.

You just know this is taig orientated and purposely done just to give us bad PR while there iraoke gets applauded by the fenians.

Was it from the Pavilion direct or from the show producers?

just realised i got the same email 

577358E3-0C26-437D-82B5-D7BDEB7B9822.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if some taigs bought tickets just so they could go and be offended and then tell everyone about it. 

Obviously offended some of the theatre 'staff', see that's mentioned somewhere.  So whether it's on social media admittedly not the brightest idea it doesn't matter what we do in this rat infested parochial shithole some fifth columnist is going to put their oar in. We should be well aware of that by now. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This Call it Out?  The sectarian group that pretend to be about anti-sectarianism?

1F9DDDB2-966E-47AD-ADBA-42A8885E275E.jpeg

😂 I was joking.

But I'm serious when I say they're not and never have been about anti sectarianism. They're up front about opposing anti Roman Catholicism only.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂 I was joking.

But I'm serious when I say they're not and never have been about anti sectarianism. They're up front about opposing anti Roman Catholicism only.

:happy:

It wouldn’t have surprised me either way - Rangers is their oxygen.