Grezda

MrMckee

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He was left behind and told to find a new club 

Something must of happened behind the scenes to not be given a chance in pre season after the money we spent on him. Must of really pissed off the gaffa

Waste of a signing.  Scouting system should hang their heads in shame. Can't help but think it was knee jerk reaction to the Murphy injury, word of mouth from Borna and we went and spent millions.  

Says a lot about his character that  he was happy posting pics on instagram after being dropped game after game and doing nothing for his new club.

Top players would be gutted missing out and got their head down.

31 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Been watching all the training videos on RTV and might just be me but couldnt see him? Anyone know what's going on with him and if he's on the way out. 

Don't mean to be funny mate but have you been hiding under a rock or in jail lately?

13 minutes ago, MisterC said:

He's gained more points on his driving licence since joining than he's made appearances. There's a player in there but he doesn't have the correct desire to succeed. Get him oot the door I say

There is absolutely no player in there. 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s right neither there is. Pessimistic as usual.

There isn’t tho. He’s shown absolutely nothing for us to suggest we should keep going with him and Gerrard clearly feels the same. 

Not pessimistic just Realistic. 

6 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

There isn’t tho. He’s shown absolutely nothing for us to suggest we should keep going with him and Gerrard clearly feels the same. 

Not pessimistic just Realistic. 

Just because it has been a bad move this time doesn’t mean there is not a player there.

You see it often, players makes a move to club, doesn’t work out, they leave and play well elsewhere. 

Also to suggest there is no player there when his national manager, a highly decorated player with club and country, speaks very highly of him. 

I’m inclined to take his word over wee Lloyd from RM.

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Just because it has been a bad move this time doesn’t mean there is not a player there.

You see it often, players makes a move to club, doesn’t work out, they leave and play well elsewhere. 

Also to suggest there is no player there when his national manager, a highly decorated player with club and country, speaks very highly of him. 

I agree. We are in no position to spend millions on a player and after less than a handful of games say it didnt work and get rid.

I think we should consider loaning him. He didnt seem to fit our formation. He is an inside forward and we put him out wide.

13 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

There’s many highly decorated players that talk a load of shite, didn’t ask you to take my word over his either I just gave my opinion. That’s what Forums are for. 

Grezda is shite. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree. We are in no position to spend millions on a player and after less than a handful of games say it didnt work and get rid.

I think we should consider loaning him. He didnt seem to fit our formation. He is an inside forward and we put him out wide.

He’s a winger tho, that’s where he plays for Albania too.