Gerrard to get tough with indiscipline.

backup

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Well you saw the media mocking his comments. 

Perpetuating the masonic referee myth and how we always get the decisions 

If he has a case why would he rein anything in, who told him to rein it in, the manager of The Rangers should be intimidated by no one.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I have, I referred to the fair play points system where we scraped third bottom 

I never considered anything, I said because they had very little suspensions then they had more players available 

We have some different players this time who may or may not be more or less disciplined

i think you’re being argumentative over nothing tbh

if our gaffer says he needs to act then that’s good enough  for me.  You carry on with what you think. 

I will and I’m sure when the usual shite from the Refs starts next season you will say it’s all our fault. 

Pity you didn’t read the post from gj923 above. 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I will and I’m sure when the usual shite from the Refs starts next season you will say it’s all our fault. 

Pity you didn’t read the post from gj923 above. 

Did the Gaffer say anything other than it’s our fault? If he did then I’m confused as to why he updated and made our disciplinary procedures more stringent 

The refs are poor but that’s all it is. Shite refereeing shite decisions. Gerrard has asked our players to not give them a decision to make. 

I struggle to accept that we're a dirty side when you look at the fact that we've had a player sent off for blowing kisses and another for inciting a riot in the middle of the pitch, by raising a clenched fist towards our own supporters, over the last few years. 

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I struggle to accept that we're a dirty side when you look at the fact that we've had a player sent off for blowing kisses and another for inciting a riot in the middle of the pitch, by raising a clenched fist towards our own supporters, over the last few years. 

While having players ragged dolled I full view and players punched in the baws while in a wall in full view goes unpunished. 

Talked around the throat is all good too 

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Shocking behaviour mate. 

Imagine giving the Ref a decision to make with that shameful carry on. Just remember when everyone else does it it’s just part of the game and they are being smart about it. 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

While having players ragged dolled I full view and players punched in the baws while in a wall in full view goes unpunished. 

Talked around the throat is all good too 

All part of the game mate, we just have to get smarter at assaulting the opposition players. 

38 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A good number of the decisions that go against us are laughable but too many times it's self inflicted. If we can reduce the silly self inflicted ones it will certainly help our cause this season where we really need to be on the money. 

1 hour ago, backup said:

If he has a case why would he rein anything in, who told him to rein it in, the manager of The Rangers should be intimidated by no one.

He's likely been told to leave it out and let the Board (not) sort it our with the officialdom 

On 01/07/2019 at 13:56, eejay the dj said:

fair point

Looks like it . Me of the conspiracy  persuasion, was getting excited last season, when he started calling them out after the Sheep game.

I still believe we should have continued in this vein .

The scum have made this sort of thing work for them for decades without anything coming back from us . You could certainly count the times on one hand ,over many years on our part.

It isn't enough in 2019 . If we were going for the title in the last few weeks . We would surely find that out

Too be fair the Club did with Collum and we were put back in our box so to speak ..

Brother in law here says the scum are playing a friendly and using VAR and theyve had a player sent off.

Amazing what could happen in terms of fairness and parity if the likes of Clancy and the Compliance Officer weren't dictating the outcomes.

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brother in law here says the scum are playing a friendly and using VAR and theyve had a player sent off.

Amazing what could happen in terms of fairness and parity if the likes of Clancy and the Compliance Officer weren't dictating the outcomes.

VAR will only be introduced here in 3 years time , if they do at all . No way are they going down that road here with 2 more titles at stake :whistle:

57 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any idea who it was 

21 hours ago, MisterC said:

A good number of the decisions that go against us are laughable but too many times it's self inflicted. If we can reduce the silly self inflicted ones it will certainly help our cause this season where we really need to be on the money. 

Agree with this . There were too many times , we just made it so easy for them last season . Cut the reckless ones out .And then it will leave the more glaring decisions to stand on their own

I guarantee at least 80% of bears are thinking . I know what we are going to be up against this season .

Although even with that . I honestly think we will be at least 20% better off than we were last season .In terms of results .

Like I say every year for past 3 seasons . We are going to have to be better than brilliant to win 55