Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate honestly gtf wae these threads man, ye know before ye post them how they’re going to go yet still post them. Get a fucking grip and get yer pishy tarrier talkshow tae fuck. And fuck the capital letters ye gave they cunts anol.

He doesn’t give a fuck mate it’s all about the hits, he knows if he post this here it will stay at the top of the page generating more hits until admin get wise and lock or move it.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I fucking hate it man. Living in Denny with a Fifer da and half a town of Glasgow overspill does horrible things to an accent. And I refuse to adopt a 'speaking voice' because it's just cuntery - and i'll forget at times and slip back into sounding schemey as fuck.

It's a bit strange and unexpected. Seems like Fife + Denny + Glasgow = John Hughes Edinburgh.

Good Ulster accent in there too. Not one of the gruffer, scarier ones but still provokes the 'I'm in danger here' instinct that Ulster accents always do. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He doesn’t give a fuck mate it’s all about the hits, he knows if he post this here it will stay at the top of the page generating more hits until admin get wise and lock or move it.

Spot on mate.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Absolutely. It's a new project that I want to succeed. It would be stupid of me not to post links to it in places I know it'll get more traffic. I make absolutely no apologies for that. That's the same reason any one posts links to any content they've created.

I said last week that I get that some people aren't going to like what we do, that's the nature of doing anything related to Rangers and celtic tbh, but going by the numbers from our first pod, there is an audience there - including quite a few posters on here - and if I can get a few more then all the better.

I like a lot of what the Dude posts. but I cant get on board with this shite. There shouldn't be a friendly discussion between fans of us and them. We hate each other for varying reasons and stuff like this only diminishes the level of passionate hatred between the 2 clubs. We aren't a diddy club with a friendly rivalry, we have a long history of hating each other. The way it should be.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's a bit strange and unexpected. Seems like Fife + Denny + Glasgow = John Hughes Edinburgh.

Good Ulster accent in there too. Not one of the gruffer, scarier ones but still provokes the 'I'm in danger here' instinct that Ulster accents always do. 

I think it's worse because I'm really conscious of it too so probably try to soften it without knowing I am - which only makes it worse.

Aye, Jordan's got a cracking accent. First I met him yesterday but seemed to know his stuff which bodes well.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Is it fuck.

Yeah, it is. Clearly directly linked to Rangers. Any Dude-based anger doesn't change that. Seems to me that people are letting that cloud their judgement on this.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

I like a lot of what the Dude posts. but I cant get on board with this shite. There shouldn't be a friendly discussion between fans of us and them. We hate each other for varying reasons and stuff like this only diminishes the level of passionate hatred between the 2 clubs. We aren't a diddy club with a friendly rivalry, we have a long history of hating each other. The way it should be.

Rangers and celtic fans have chatted about fitba together for as long as there's been a rivalry. This idea that we only interact on Old Firm day is mental. Whether it's work, in the pub, at home or wherever, there's always been interaction between fans. THAT is partof what makes the Old Firm what it is; he fact that we live in each others pockets. I can chat about football with anyone, regardless of whether I think their club is an abomination.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, it is. Clearly directly linked to Rangers. Any Dude-based anger doesn't change that. Seems to me that people are letting that cloud their judgement on this.

He played his part on trolling the BJK thread resulting in it getting kicked out of BD but it is ok for his podcast to talk about the scum in BD? How ironic.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It’s the david and hamish from hail hail 67 that’s clouding my judgement on this tbf mate 

Just now, bluenoz said:

He played his part on trolling the BJK thread resulting in it getting kicked out of BD but it is ok for his podcast to talk about the scum in BD? How ironic.

Ok to talk about Rangers. Some selective deafness going on here.

Seeing as one is directly related to Rangers and one isn't, I don't see the irony. Also happens to talk about sellic in it, but nobody ever said any BD forum had to contain threads exclusively Rangers related. Plenty of stuff is posted where it has direct Rangers related content, but isn't exclusively Rangers and there's never any issue. 

A Bhoys v Blues thing is obviously Rangers related, man. It's just  bit puerile to suggest otherwise.

It's a good listen, although did feel a bit more celtic centric this week, but i'd imagine that will change from week to week depending on what's topical. 

Your sidekick is good, seems to knows his stuff. You all seen more relaxed this week and it made for a better show. 

it's Also Rangers related so should be in the BD. 

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Discussing it with tarriers!

I've got no issue with @The Dude at all and actually agree with a lot of his posts, and good luck with the pod cast tbh.

My only problem is this being in the bears den. Should be in the general football section because it's a general football discussion, fuck knows how that fact is even being disputed tbh.

Archived