Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The bears den is clearly the place to be discussing Lee Griffiths? 

Not on its own, no. If it happens to be part of a Rangers v sellic podcast the aye. Same as if someone spoke about him in a match thread or something. Same as if someone posted something that's say 70% unrelated football rubbish of a video, but scroll to 34 minutes and there's a great little 5 minute piece of Laudrup talking fondly about his time here. Nobody would greet that it should be in General Sports. 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's a good listen, although did feel a bit more celtic centric this week, but i'd imagine that will change from week to week depending on what's topical. 

Your sidekick is good, seems to knows his stuff. You all seen more relaxed this week and it made for a better show. 

it's Also Rangers related so should be in the BD. 

Cheers. Yeah, we felt that coming away from the studio but totally agree, it'll swing from week-to-week with what's going on at both clubs.

Which one? Jordan? Yeah, been really impressed with everyone so far tbh, it's not descended into the rabble I expected. Definitely felt much more relaxed with each other too and felt it let us be a wee bit more aggressive with each other too, which should hopefully give us something that's worth listening to

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s the david and hamish from hail hail 67 that’s clouding my judgement on this tbf mate 

Fair enough, man. Don't listen if you cant stomach them. It is a Rangers related podcast, though.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Not on its own, no. If it happens to be part of a Rangers v sellic podcast the aye. Same as if someone spoke about him in a match thread or something. Same as if someone posted something that's say 70% unrelated football rubbish of a video, but scroll to 34 minutes and there's a great little 5 minute piece of Laudrup talking fondly about his time here. Nobody would greet that it should be in General Sports. 

This isn't the same as any of that tbh this is a thread about a general football discussion, so where better to put it than in the general football section? and fuck knows who's greeting.

The BJK thread was removed because it wasn't Rangers related and didn't belong in the bears den, i agreed with that decision and so did The Dude.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Cheers. Yeah, we felt that coming away from the studio but totally agree, it'll swing from week-to-week with what's going on at both clubs.

Which one? Jordan? Yeah, been really impressed with everyone so far tbh, it's not descended into the rabble I expected. Definitely felt much more relaxed with each other too and felt it let us be a wee bit more aggressive with each other too, which should hopefully give us something that's worth listening to

Think that's the good thing about it being weekly, there will always be something going on to talk about.

Yeah meant Jordan. It looks like reasoned debate might be the way forward for the show rather than people trying to force an argument for the sake of it. Definitely showed that you were all more relaxed. 

It's a tricky one trying to find an angle in a fairly crowded podcast/YouTube environment but you all sound clued up and rational so i'd keep that up. 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

This isn't the same as any of that tbh this is a thread about a general football discussion, so where better to put it than in the general football section? and fuck knows who's greeting.

The BJK thread was removed because it wasn't Rangers related and didn't belong in the bears den, i agreed with that decision and so did The Dude.

There's nothing general about Rangers v sellic. Clue's in the name.

Rangers v sellic game is directly Rangers related.

Rangers v sellic podcast is directly Rangers related.

Cellic Park paedophilia is Sellic related.

Just now, DeanMK said:

You'd have more success in here if you renamed it to something like "Puddledrinkers vs Bluenoses".

Probably would, actually. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Think that's the good thing about it being weekly, there will always be something going on to talk about.

Yeah meant Jordan. It looks like reasoned debate might be the way forward for the show rather than people trying to force an argument for the sake of it. Definitely showed that you were all more relaxed.  

It's a tricky one trying to find an angle in a fairly crowded podcast/YouTube environment but you all sound clued up and rational so i'd keep that up. 

I think it probably helps that we have limited interaction during the week outwith our own sites so when we meet for a coffee an hour before recording, it's likely the first we've really spoken since the previous show. Saves us going over stuff we might have debated privately already so it doesn't seem as forced too.

Yeah, that's the thing with doing a pod. If we'd done site/club-specific pods then I think we'd have been swimming against the tide. This at least gives us an angle that's different from pretty much everyone but isn't trying to be too fancy.

Cheers again.

Just now, Inigo said:

There's nothing general about Rangers v sellic. Clue's in the name.

That doesn't even make sense. It's a general discussion because it involves discussing another team and it's players.

There's a Scottish football thread in the general football section, the perfect place for this thread tbh, talk about poor Lee Griffiths and his battle all day long in there.

That doesn't even make sense. It's a general discussion because it involves discussing another team and it's players.

There's a Scottish football thread in the general football section, the perfect place for this thread tbh, talk about poor Lee Griffiths and his battle all day long in there.

Well instead of bleating about it, hit report and let the mods/admin make a decision - although looking at the previous episodes thread and who has posted in the thread, I think they already have.

Just now, The Dude said:

Well instead of bleating about it, hit report and let the mods/admin make a decision - although looking at the previous episodes thread and who has posted in the thread, I think they already have.

I'm not bleating about anything. 

Discussing paedophiles at celtic isn't acceptable in the bears den, but discussing celtic players is, is that what you're saying?

I'm not bleating about anything. 

Discussing paedophiles at celtic isn't acceptable in the bears den, but discussing celtic players is, is that what you're saying?

Youve posted about 10 times telling us it shouldn't be in the BD.

That's not what I'm saying. Not close to it. I don't see any discussion exclusively surrounding celtic players in the BD. Could you perhaps point me to it? There is a podcast that does discuss their players as well as discussing Gerrard's future, McGregor, the Mansfield game and probably other stuff too (can't actually remember).

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Yeah, it does. It's got massive Rangers content. And that's hinted at in the name somewhere. Ergo BD relevant, seeing as the BD is for Rangers related discussion and content involving Rangers related people.

20 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Fair enough, man. Don't listen if you cant stomach them. It is a Rangers related podcast, though.

so we can post up phil 4 name and john james in here then? as those two cunts do nothing but write about us

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Youve posted about 10 times telling us it shouldn't be in the BD.

That's not what I'm saying. Not close to it. I don't see any discussion exclusively surrounding celtic players in the BD. Could you perhaps point me to it? There is a podcast that does discuss their players as well as discussing Gerrard's future, McGregor, the Mansfield game and probably other stuff too (can't actually remember).

The BJK thread wasn't exclusively discussing celtic paedophiles either, but you wanted that moved. 

Archived