Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, it's about McGregor too. And the Mansfield game and a few other bits. Would we discuss the Old Firm game in the general scottish football thread?

A McGregor thread , a mansfield/pre season thread , the tarrier thread or match thread , 

Your podcast is general Scottish football ? 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A McGregor thread , a mansfield/pre season thread , the tarrier thread or match thread , 

Your podcast is general Scottish football ? 

So I should do a thread for each and post a link to the podcast in each one?

Not general Scottish football. Just two clubs. Rangers and them.

Just now, The Dude said:

So I should do a thread for each and post a link to the podcast in each one?

Not general Scottish football. Just two clubs. Rangers and them.

You could but I imagine admin would merge them into 1 and put it in the Scottish football thread 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So should an Old Firm game be discussed in the BD?

Yes.

How is that in any way close to a pod cast involving celtic fans discussing Lee Griffiths being in the bears den? 

Going round in circles here. But i remember a time on here that even mentioning celtic in the bears den, the thread was binned and the OP was hounded. 

Now, it's friendly chats with the guys from 67 hail hail wearing half and half scarves.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You could but I imagine admin would merge them into 1 and put it in the Scottish football thread 

You think so? Because that's two threads now for two episodes with admin posting in both and neither have been moved so...

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Yes.

How is that in any way close to a pod cast involving celtic fans discussing Lee Griffiths being in the bears den? 

Going round in circles here. But i remember a time on here that even mentioning celtic in the bears den, the thread was binned and the OP was hounded. 

Now, it's friendly chats with the guys from 67 hail hail wearing half and half scarves.

Becuase it's not just about Griffiths. If it was a 55 minute pod exclusively talking about Griffiths then you'd have a point. I think it covers around 10 minutes of the pod. Any thread talking about an OF game will almost certainly have parts of it that almost exclusively talk about them. It might be a player, a goal, a red card whatever. but there will also be big bits of it talking about us. Incredibly, a podcast talking about Rangers and celtic is pretty similar. Some bits are just about them. Some bits are just about us. Some bits are about both of us.

It's certainly not been in the last seven years that I've been on the board.

Who has the half/half scarf? They must look like a right cunt.

@DUDE - you are a football fan more than you are a Rangers fan. You like to see it from both angles then create a debate talking about it. Opinions are one thing but you stir it for no reason. I haven't seen one person talk about what is actually on the podcast. I don't give a fuck if Lennon signed his contract in the shower. This is the Bears Den where it is all about Rangers and ONLY Rangers.  General football is where it belongs. Sorry if that doesn't give you the attention you seek.

Archived