Founders Presentation at Lodge Robert Burns Baillieston Friday 20th September.

It will be an honour for us to present the Founders Story at Lodge Robert Burns on Friday 20th September at 7.30pm. The hall is situated at 39 Church Street G69 7EU.

The presentation will also provide an insight into The Restoration of Rangers Graves Project and The Founders Trail.

Tickets which are priced at only £10 can be purchased from Davie Ross. 07968 282974.

We hope to see a few of you along.

1877.jpg

22 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I had the honour of conducting a Third Degree at LRBB as head of a visitation.  I got the impression that evening that  LRBB was very much a traditional lodge in the West of Scotland way.

I'm going back 40+years.Let's just say their 3rd was very robust.😉

On 03/07/2019 at 17:17, Jakes Pal said:

I had the honour of conducting a Third Degree at LRBB as head of a visitation.  I got the impression that evening that  LRBB was very much a traditional lodge in the West of Scotland way.

Lodge St David [ Tarbolton  ] does a 3rd Degree in the traditional manner ,in fact they had to be less enthusiastic .

Visited this lodge many decades ago and recall a fine degree team.  Enjoyed a harmony afterwards.  I think I also attended an installation here which finished around close to midnight, quite late for an installation at that point.  While on a guided tour of the San Francisco temple, the guide introduced himself and mentioned that he had been born in Scotland and visited a lodge in either Ballieston or Tollcross which had been  the mother lodge of his father.

Good to see the Gentle Craft is still going strong out in Ballieston although I hear that the Craft is losing membership all over.

• 2 weeks later...