Good bear gone too soon.

gogzy

Just now, The Dude said:

It does. 

I know her I think,  2 sons...possibly three.... I only know 2 of them.

My grandad was very good friends with baldy,  ( not sure if he got called that everywhere or just in town)

It would be great if someone from the club looking in recognised genuine tragic circumstances like this and sent flowers to the funeral and maybe donated 500 quid or so to the fund, when my big pal died suddenly Rangers sent a massive wreath to his funeral which was also attended by Jim Hannah.

Craig seemed a proper well loved character, anyone that can spare a tiny bit stick it in his fund.

Rest easy Craig.

46 minutes ago, pcbear said:

It would be great if someone from the club looking in recognised genuine tragic circumstances like this and sent flowers to the funeral and maybe donated 500 quid or so to the fund, when my big pal died suddenly Rangers sent a massive wreath to his funeral which was also attended by Jim Hannah.

Craig seemed a proper well loved character, anyone that can spare a tiny bit stick it in his fund.

Rest easy Craig.

They do this a lot mate 

10 hours ago, KirkBroadband said:

Craig stayed next door to me for many many years when i was growing up. Absolute legend of a boy and will be sadly missed. That crowdfunding page has only been going for 2 days which is testomy to how much he was liked.

RIP Craig you were on in a million

You going to the thing in leven on Monday mate?