Ewen Cameron

9 hours ago, TMB said:

Ewan Cameron has been rattling more cages than Batman in recent weeks.  Not sure what the fuck is going on with him.  

He’s absolutely correct in this instance.  Derek had the chance to manage a big club and he shit himself.  If he hasn’t got the orbs to even accept a job at a big club he’ll never succeed at one.

I thought Gerrard was a huge mistake.  A rookie manager isn’t what I wanted at all.  But, Gerrard has shown himself to be intelligent and progressive with his formations and tactics.  I don’t want people managing Rangers who are interested in yesterday’s football - Lennon and McInnes are yesterday’s men.

He's got a newly-launched podcast to promote. Turns out rattling some cages is quite good for that. Apparently. :pipe:

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually like Cameron, he has a debate about football and doesn’t blow smoke up anyone’s arse unlike the rest of Scotland’s MSM. 

He doesn’t have a debate. He points out controversial statements for a reaction.

Hes now got an audience and plays to the gallery which sadly is mostly made up of gullible Rangers fans.

The biggest fan base in the country which I’m sure is just a coincidence for followers and listeners on the radio oh yeah and a podcast which he’s launched with a ‘celebrity ‘ Rangers fan 

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He doesn’t have a debate. He points out controversial statements for a reaction.

Hes now got an audience and plays to the gallery which sadly is mostly made up of gullible Rangers fans.

The biggest fan base in the country which I’m sure is just a coincidence for followers and listeners on the radio oh yeah and a podcast which he’s launched with a ‘celebrity ‘ Rangers fan 

So someone who doesn’t have an agenda and has a pop where it’s needed means we are gullible Rangers fans. 😂😂

22 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He's been taking pelters from Aberdeen fans because he said McInnes would '100%' replace Caixinha.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So someone who doesn’t have an agenda and has a pop where it’s needed means we are gullible Rangers fans. 😂😂

He had a pop because Aberdeen fans have been ripping the pish out of him for insisting McInnes would '100%' be the Rangers manager. And has a podcast to promote. They done a bit of Grado reading out 'mean tweets' to him so he had a dig back.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Actually like Cameron, he has a debate about football and doesn’t blow smoke up anyone’s arse unlike the rest of Scotland’s MSM. 

Remember how vocal he was in support of Rangers fans following Manchester (lack of preparation and facilities laid on) at a time when (surprise surprise) most of the MSM were running with a negative slant on the fans. Always stuck in my mind how he put his head above the parapet, alleged hearts fan or not I like the guy...

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Remember how vocal he was in support of Rangers fans following Manchester (lack of preparation and facilities laid on) at a time when (surprise surprise) most of the MSM were running with a negative slant on the fans. Always stuck in my mind how he put his head above the parapet, alleged hearts fan or not I like the guy...

Both of us are wrong mate and we are just the usual gullible Rangers fans. 

Some right brainwashed fools in our support and it isnt the 2 of us.