Ewen Cameron

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Both of us are wrong mate and we are just the usual gullible Rangers fans. 

Some right brainwashed fools in our support and it isnt the 2 of us. 

No doubt he puts stuff out there to provoke reaction (all pundits/ podcasters do) but refreshing for someone to poke fun at Lennon, McInness etc. and their fan bases. Regardless of his alleged motives or allegiances, as said before he generally is pro Rangers and like yourself l like his sense of humour...

Good publicity for him without touching on the real issues in the game here, east end cover up, dodgy sfa etc. Sets it up for a rivalry between the mutton mob and herts that he can build on his outlet for the for the coming seaon.  

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Looks like someone is raging he doesn’t have as many hits as Ewen Cameron. 

Given the relative gulf in profile between Grado and Ewen compared to myself and the guys on our pod, I'm more than happy being just behind them in the Apple podcast charts:

image.thumb.png.7d4929f418d0361b779ffc1d78168082.png

1 hour ago, Geo17 said:

His new podcast with Grado where this is taken from is actually really good. The 6th weekly episode was out last night. Listened to it on the drive upto falkirk this morning in tears of laughter.

A podcast without tarriers eh, it’ll never catch on 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He doesn’t have a debate. He points out controversial statements for a reaction.

Hes now got an audience and plays to the gallery which sadly is mostly made up of gullible Rangers fans.

The biggest fan base in the country which I’m sure is just a coincidence for followers and listeners on the radio oh yeah and a podcast which he’s launched with a ‘celebrity ‘ Rangers fan 

Yeah having a go at our enemies is over rated

We need way more taigs hating us 🙄

54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So someone who doesn’t have an agenda and has a pop where it’s needed means we are gullible Rangers fans. 😂😂

The majority of responses on his twitter are from Rangers fans.

He knows he has an audience and plays up to it.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The majority of responses on his twitter are from Rangers fans.

He knows he has an audience and plays up to it.

Sounds like good business sense to get the biggest potential audience onside. 

So far I’ve not heard him say anything we all haven’t said as well. 

10 hours ago, badjon said:

You knew what you were doing posting your various articles and so on in  the channel of the forum solely devoted to Rangers chat. Fine we understand you need hits to pay bills and you have decided to do that by making a 'friendly' chit chat or whatever. That's all well and good but why then not expect a backlash? Many have said that is exactly what you expect and fair enough but then do not have petty tit for tat back and forth arguements instead of answering ?. You claim to be a journalist, has the level of qualified journalists sunk as low as this? ( By the way asked friends who work for actual papers if they had any trace of you... )

That's a bit silly. I've only worked with the Record really. Never hidden that I'm not in any qualified to do this either. If you'd just asked I'd have saved you the bother of creepily asking friends if they know of a guy who uses the same internet forum.

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's a bit silly. I've only worked with the Record really. Never hidden that I'm not in any qualified to do this either. If you'd just asked I'd have saved you the bother of creepily asking friends if they know of a guy who uses the same internet forum.

Aye very good you know what the point was. You must have some celtic chat to research.

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

Aye very good you know what the point was. You must have some celtic chat to research.

No, I literally have no idea what your point is. You're going to ask people at places I've never worked if they know anything about me. Maybe you've got some strangers off the internet to 'research' ya weirdo.

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

Gets FAR more than that. Infact, Ewen was just one place ahead of us in the Apple  Podcast charts.

Ye ragin? 😂

Thanks for taking the time out of your rock and roll lifestyle to grace us with your presence. Truly humbled.