Greg Stewart

8 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Not surprisingly was awful at Aberdeen in a side which is so negative, not to mention he got played out wide.

I don't think he'll play every week, but he's fantastic in tight situations and can produce a moment of magic. Which is what we sometimes need. 

Spot on. The sheep aren’t exactly a side that lend themselves well to footballers :lol:

22 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

To say he’s better in all areas is ridiculous. You’d have to be blind to think Halliday is the better passer/crosser.

Halliday was miles ahead of him last season full stop,hopefully barasic kicks on this year and turns out to be the play we fought we were getting 

5 hours ago, Creampuff said:

To say he’s better in all areas is ridiculous. You’d have to be blind to think Halliday is the better passer/crosser.

Halliday had 4/5 great balls down the line the first half , couple of great runs and put the cross right onto young Mayo’s head for the goal , I’d cash in on Barisic now before its to late , I hope I’m wrong but think we’re completely wasting all our time giving him this season , I can’t see how anybody that clearly doesn’t fancy the spl can turn things around , how can you suddenly not be scared