Who do you start on Tuesday

stewaj3

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

aye because what fans expect of him will influence his gameplay.

Its all down to him. He has the talent, the ability, its the mindset. hes got the backing of the managers and coaches, only he can improve his game.

I don’t think it’s far fetched to say the expectations at Rangers have impacted him, look at how safe his play is.

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was it not just a one game ban(Rapid away) as was two yellows?

Really don't see the thinking of having Arfield in the 22 man squad over Candeias, the former should be given a rest, only playing St Josephs.

Gerrard said he won't even travel to Gibraltar and will only get minutes in the home leg 

Just remembered even if he was suspended he'd need to be included for the match to count as part of his suspension so that's that fucked.

He looked up for it yesterday. Maybe his heads dipped a bit pre season and it's to give him a boot up the arse, thought he was good yesterday right enough 

21 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we go into Tuesday’s  game with a front  3 of Ojo, Jones and Defoe then we’re starting this season weaker than we finished the last season.

Meh. Context is important imo. We’re playing a pub team we should be blowing away with our reserve team. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I’m going to say Ojo will score and assist more than Kent did last season. 

Might not get us up off our seats as much but I think he’ll be a very good player for us. 

I think Ojo will be a better player than Kent, hoping for the two of them tbh, one on each flank with Alfredo in the middle could terrorise teams.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m going to say Ojo will score and assist more than Kent did last season. 

Might not get us up off our seats as much but I think he’ll be a very good player for us. 

Tin hat on but I'm not too fussed about Kent. I enjoy watching him but most of the time I feel his end product is poor, especially his shooting. For me he's more of a luxury, entertaining player than a player who will create lots of chances and chip in with a decent amount of goals.

That said I do want him back this season as he's young enough to improve on his shooting and decision making in the final third. He also tends to drag 2 or 3 opposition players out of position as well creating more space for others and for that reason I'm maybe being a little harsh on his end product since the opposing team do tend to double up on him.

I missed the game on Sunday so haven't a clue what Ojo brings to the table. Also I've refrained from watching any YouTube highlights of Ojo as we all know those types of videos can be very misleading (except Herrera's, that was spot on). 

46 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Tin hat on but I'm not too fussed about Kent. I enjoy watching him but most of the time I feel his end product is poor, especially his shooting. For me he's more of a luxury, entertaining player than a player who will create lots of chances and chip in with a decent amount of goals.

That said I do want him back this season as he's young enough to improve on his shooting and decision making in the final third. He also tends to drag 2 or 3 opposition players out of position as well creating more space for others and for that reason I'm maybe being a little harsh on his end product since the opposing team do tend to double up on him.

I missed the game on Sunday so haven't a clue what Ojo brings to the table. Also I've refrained from watching any YouTube highlights of Ojo as we all know those types of videos can be very misleading (except Herrera's, that was spot on). 

and Sadiq - his youtube highlights involved missing sitters

Do you think there is chance of maybe play 3 in defence and have 4 in midfield. It is St Josephs and not more difficult team. 1 away goal and this is all finished I think. Go very attack style lineup.

2 minutes ago, denya said:

Do you think there is chance of maybe play 3 in defence and have 4 in midfield. It is St Josephs and not more difficult team. 1 away goal and this is all finished I think. Go very attack style lineup.

We tried 3 at the back for one game last season and it was a disaster.