Is the BBC dispute over?

MisterC

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

A wee glimpse at the BBC website and their coverage of the taigs is actually quite nauseating. Gushing praise and yet they went behind. 

And reading the write up your think they were playing Ajax - "this was supposed to be a really tough tie but I thought celtic bossed the game" and all that stuff.

43 minutes ago, gmcf said:

In a sense , they are right we have picked on McLaughlin .

When you consider the montage on McCoist falling off the wall , cutting his interview to make it appear he is treating sectarianism as a joke , the man that sold the jerseys , notwithstanding various petty tweets and headlines throughout the seasons , I'd ban the fuckin lot of them , instead of removing a particular journalists press privileges.  

Personally , I dont think we need them - we've managed fine without them , and as someone said once 55 comes , and CL football with it , they'll be on the outside looking in , and I would be sorely disappointed in our directors if they were to ' build bridges ' when that time comes . These cunts were happy to put the boot in at our lowest ebb so they can fuck right off now we're back on our feet .

I must admit . Even seeing the thread title, gives the impression we are desperate to have them back .

They should never be allowed back in ,and never discussed again in any favourable terms . This lot are filled with bheast loving , Rangers hating vermin . Cover ups are their speciality

We know the club will not take that stance though . They will shake their hands soon enough . It's the Rangers way

Early evidence would suggest a ramping up of the campaign against us. 

I'm more in favour of trying to force them to play ball with us. However if that's not possible maybe a full on ban is required.

Perhaps this is the BBC fighting back after the raft of negative publicity about the scum last season. 

Had two goons at the door yesterday looking for someone else I've never heard of 

Asked my address for so I pointed to the blatant blue and white numberplate outside my door

What street is this 

Do you not know where you are? 

At this point he tried to whip out id and declared who he was 

I laughed as I shut the door 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

A simple check would tell you the Rangers tweet is fake. 

I like to make sure things are true before I go frothing and foaming at the mouth. 

Wilf ffs

Naw mate 

Frothing at the mouth is what's great about coming on here 😊

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Had two goons at the door yesterday looking for someone else I've never heard of 

Asked my address for so I pointed to the blatant blue and white numberplate outside my door

What street is this 

Do you not know where you are? 

At this point he tried to whip out id and declared who he was 

I laughed as I shut the door 

Can't do a fucking thing unless your daft enough to invite him in

Best thing. Get a camcoder on him if he appears again. You will be surprised how well this works 

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Got a call from Sky today. This lady wanted to know why i cancelled my sky 

Told her straight. Andy bheast loving Walker

Said its been well over a decade now. And we have yet to have a Rangers person doing the co comentating in big or OF games. Fucking sickening i said, having to listen to him. 

Told her about the situ with Comp officer and how the little cunt is clever being pretty fair when the games don't matter so much 

She was brilliant and said even her Liverpool supporting son had noticed how biased he was in OF games 

She was brilliant for about 30mins and said she would take it higher 

Fuck BBC but the rest are getting as bad 

Get it in on Mumsnet as well mate.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

A simple check would tell you the Rangers tweet is fake. 

I like to make sure things are true before I go frothing and foaming at the mouth. 

Wilf ffs

Which part isn't true apart from anything the bbc claim...