Rangers women

57 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s terrible mate , so unnatural on the ball and the goalkeepers are horrendous, which cements how bad the outfield players are when they don’t and can’t shoot on sight , looks ok against each other but a Sunday league team or especially a pollok juniors would trounce the woman’s world champions of that I have no doubt 

I agree part from maybe 11 players in the whole world it’s average. 

But a Sunday League team. 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree part from maybe 11 players in the whole world it’s average. 

But a Sunday League team. 😂😂

Dont get me wrong, the defending and goal keeping in some of this clip are horrible, but what a talent this lassie has.

She would obviously struggle against the pace and power of a mens team, but you can still appreciate the skill involved.

8 hours ago, bigblueyonder said:

Does this mean that ST money gate money etc that should be used to fund the squad is being used to fund the womans side? Not sure how I feel about this if that's the case. 

would be interesting to now the costs involved ---at Rangers do they at least help Jimmy Bell with the laundry?

if the womans team generated enough funds to sign their own professionals and employ x amount of staff then fair play and let them batter on but i dont think thats the case and the money will have to come from somewhere to pay for it

it may not be a lot of dough but it would be interesting to see what budget its coming out of