Borna Barisic

His body language, barring being blamed for some play on the run up to a Marseille corner, was great.  Much more confident and when he was subbed, left the park with what you could tell was a far greater sense of pride/self assurance, as opposed to looking pretty sheepish/head down. 

He knew he’d contributed, played well and loved taking the deserved applause from the crowd. With even more confidence, think he could seriously flourish from here.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Big man looks a player 

We were impressive today mate.

The big swede for Edmundson (impressed today tbf) Arfield for Candeias and Ojo for Jones and a coin flip between Jack and Kamara and that’s our team, at this moment.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The big swede for Edmundson (impressed today tbf) Arfield for Candeias and Ojo for Jones and a coin flip between Jack and Kamara and that’s our team, at this moment.

When was the last time we were so spoiled for choice? anyone losing their place will be scrapping like fuck to get it back, we are in a good place and I can not wait for the proper stuff to ko, the improvement in the last season compared to the amateur hour of previous seasons back to Walters time before is breathtaking, one football man with a bit of vision and knowhow has improved all areas by miles ably assisted by trusty charges.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kamara is way in front of Jack for me, not that I don’t rate Jack he’ll play his fair share of games and be a useful  player in the squad but Kamara is a level above imo 

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

When was the last time we were so spoiled for choice? anyone losing their place will be scrapping like fuck to get it back, we are in a good place and I can not wait for the proper stuff to ko, the improvement in the last season compared to the amateur hour of previous seasons back to Walters time before is breathtaking, one football man with a bit of vision and knowhow has improved all areas by miles ably assisted by trusty charges.

Think we’re spoiled for choice in defence and Midfield but, at this moment, we’re short in quality for 2 playing behind striker.

Ojo and Arfield will play there but with greatest of respect to Jones, Hastie and Candeias I don’t think they’re good enough.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think we’re spoiled for choice in defence and Midfield but, at this moment, we’re short in quality for 2 playing behind striker.

Ojo and Arfield will play there but with greatest of respect to Jones, Hastie and Candeias I don’t think they’re good enough.

Maybe but the double by Candias was quality, Jones played well and Hastie will come good as will Stewart, I am as optimistic heading into next season.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Maybe but the double by Candias was quality, Jones played well and Hastie will come good as will Stewart, I am as optimistic heading into next season.

I thought Jones was poor...

I’ve never seen anything from him that makes me think he’ll be good enough for us.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I thought Jones was poor...

I’ve never seen anything from him that makes me think he’ll be good enough for us.

I thought jones was dangerous today tbh,I think he will be a very useful squad player this season.

sign Kent(or someone similar) and another striker and we are good to go for season

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 July 2019 at 21:13, 6superbarry6 said:

Kamara is way in front of Jack for me, not that I don’t rate Jack he’ll play his fair share of games and be a useful  player in the squad but Kamara is a level above imo 

Streets ahead if we are being honest.

Jack is tasty as well, but just doesn't have all the attributes that Kamara posses.

Good dilema to have.

25 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He was excellent today. People are blinded if they say otherwise.

Clear some have decided on him. 

Same with Tav last year. ‘Can’t defend’ was the mantra, regardless of what he did. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Didnt have a great game today but players were also slow to switch it to him when he was in acres of space.

Also a sign that teammates have no confidence in you. I noticed that as well. Many times he was open and didn't get the ball.