St Joseph game free rerun on Freesport 11pm

Sparkle

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Maybe if you ask Rab Boyle nicely he can do you a favour :guiness::lol::lol::lol: Unfortunately I have to pay $430 dollars per season for the privilege  :rangers:

Mental how much fans overseas are paying a season for RTV. I don't think enough people in the support actually realise this.

Especially people like @East Enclosure Row N who thinks only people with ST's are actual Rangers fans. Pretty sure it's him that thinks that anyway 

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I agree that it's not what you would call "cheap" for us to get RTV but it has its pros and cons I suppose. The pros are that I can choose when I want to watch us play if I don't want to get from bed at 3.00am or stay awake all night, depending on when kick-off is, plus I get access to all the interviews, training clips, previous games from past years, etc. The cons are obvious in that we pay a lot of money instead of watching the games free on streams that sometimes are woeful reception.

Anybody who thinks people without a ST are not Rangers fans are fucking dead set drongos; we are just as much fans as those who have season tickets.

Agreed mate, I can’t be fucked with shite buffering streams even though some of the quality from RTv streams are poor, at least I’ve never lost a stream, so I don’t mind paying for it I just wish that I didn’t have to listen to Tom Millars inane drivel, and as you said the archive material is great stuff.

58 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Almost positive that you're the poster that said ST holders were the true fans of the club

Edit: wasn't you it was a poster with a similar name :lol:

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

Get fucked ya part time daftie.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who the fuck are you to tell real Rangers fans what to do? By your own previous admission on here you don't even have a season ticket and periodically scrounge freebies from others!

Get fucked ya part time daftie.

Mind and stand up high on your seat so I can hit you with a brick mate