Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

Bronzy

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Its not personal and I doubt MA has even been involved in any of this. Dave King urged a boycott which cost the club money, he then gained control. Rather than give notice and in the interim look to increase the profit from promoting our stuff he signed a new deal which he described as excellent for the club. He has now chosen to not honour that contract and yet again under his chairmanship we are again in court for the umpteenth time.

This is nothing to do with Mike Ashley and everything to do with Dave King....of course now he's in charge we hear nothing about why this is the case.

Sports Direct has a turnover in excess of 3 billion so our contribution will be about 0.1% of that if even it is.

Take it your a fan of Ashley chief??

or do you wish King and the 3 bears never got control back ?

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Its not personal and I doubt MA has even been involved in any of this. Dave King urged a boycott which cost the club money, he then gained control. Rather than give notice and in the interim look to increase the profit from promoting our stuff he signed a new deal which he described as excellent for the club. He has now chosen to not honour that contract and yet again under his chairmanship we are again in court for the umpteenth time.

This is nothing to do with Mike Ashley and everything to do with Dave King....of course now he's in charge we hear nothing about why this is the case.

Sports Direct has a turnover in excess of 3 billion so our contribution will be about 0.1% of that if even it is.

Deluded :lol:

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Jesus Suffering Fuck. 

32 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Take it your a fan of Ashley chief??

or do you wish King and the 3 bears never got control back ?

No I simply don't buy into the narrative that this is a personal battle between DK and MA. 

You can support the team whilst criticising the board that leads them.

Fans contribute about 70% of the turnover and the board have continually arsed up the commercial side with King happy to be in court rather than honour a contract he praised after signing.

Just now, gj923 said:

What for not buying into the concept of a pop up store is all big bad Mike Ashleys fault?

The fact you think Ashley "probably hasn't been involved in any of this" is honestly one of the worst things I've read regarding this. He's baw deep in this and it's personal between them both.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The fact you think Ashley "probably hasn't been involved in any of this" is honestly one of the worst things I've read regarding this. He's baw deep in this and it's personal between them both.

Its portrayed as being personal and given that he has been dealing with as well as quoted in the news regarding Frasers, Debenhams along with parliamentary hearings into the high street I have heard no mention of his involvement in the current court cases.

Where is the evidence to support the assertion that its Mike Ashley driving this current case. Indeed why are we actually in court?

Just now, gj923 said:

Its portrayed as being personal and given that he has been dealing with as well as quoted in the news regarding Frasers, Debenhams along with parliamentary hearings into the high street I have heard no mention of his involvement in the current court cases.

Where is the evidence to support the assertion that its Mike Ashley driving this current case. Indeed why are we actually in court?

Honest to fuck.

You're right, Ashley has nothing to do.with this at all.

We will leave it at that 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Deluded :lol:

A tiny minority just don't get that Ashley was using our Club. Rather than admit they were wrong they continue to dream of him spending hundreds of millions to get us back to the top. The big bad men who just spent 3 million on a defender are out to get us don't you know?

They have deep psychological issues and need treatment. 

3 hours ago, gj923 said:

DC98BC44-363D-4F20-AA5D-86768EB3B822.gif

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

A tiny minority just don't get that Ashley was using our Club. Rather than admit they were wrong they continue to dream of him spending hundreds of millions to get us back to the top. The big bad men who just spent 3 million on a defender are out to get us don't you know?

They have deep psychological issues and need treatment. 

Given that I have never supported Ashley I don't know where that is coming from. I have however slated on a number of times the current boards handling of the commercial side as that is all I am interested in...the current incumbents.

I also question why the board paid 3 million to end the previous contract with SD and then signed a new one following I assume legal advice and then proceeded not to honour that which is why we are back in court.

Rangers football club spent 3m on a defender with a sizeable majority of that coming directly from fans given the makeup of our turnover.

Lets not pretend they financed him out of their own pocket.

Excellent idea having the pop up shop and a better income stream for the club. Also what a massive difference it is to see the kids with the Rangers tops on all over the place. 👍🏻

29 minutes ago, gj923 said:

In June 2017 Dave King hailed the new deal with Sports Direct.....why are we back in Court?

Because Mike Ashley is a fat scummy prick who is trying to destroy my club and hamstring it as best he can by tying Rangers up in litigation. You and that other wee banger Backup are worse than tarriers tbh!

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Because Mike Ashley is a fat scummy prick who is trying to destroy my club and hamstring it as best he can by tying Rangers up in litigation. You and that other wee banger Backup are worse than tarriers tbh!

MA is interested in making money through SDI. Despite knowing nothing about him or the original deal that was signed I have no doubt that it greatly favoured him as we where not in a strong position and had a board that was only interested in lining their own pockets. However that is in the past. 

Dave King having previously slated SDI hailed the new deal in June 2017 although he hid the payment of 3m that it cost to get out. So why again are we  in litigation ? Whose fault is that?

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He never broke the contract that stupid cunt we have as a chairman broke the contract. 

The contract he said was a great deal for Rangers. 

So just who is fucking Rangers over here. 

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Given that I have never supported Ashley I don't know where that is coming from. I have however slated on a number of times the current boards handling of the commercial side as that is all I am interested in...the current incumbents.

I also question why the board paid 3 million to end the previous contract with SD and then signed a new one following I assume legal advice and then proceeded not to honour that which is why we are back in court.

Rangers football club spent 3m on a defender with a sizeable majority of that coming directly from fans given the makeup of our turnover.

Lets not pretend they financed him out of their own pocket.

This is the Bears Den mate, not the Boredroom Forum.