Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Still don't get why this isn't on the club website/elite store website. 

Why is a local pub announcing our latest retail venture? :headscratch:

It is because the Club did a deal with SD and we all thought it was sorted but then we once again tried to be smart and now waiting on the court to rule what happens next, and my guess is it will mean us paying out to SD because of breach contract. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is because the Club did a deal with SD and we all thought it was sorted but then we once again tried to be smart and now waiting on the court to rule what happens next, and my guess is it will mean us paying out to SD because of breach contract. 

This is what Im struggling with, if a judge has already ruled we've breached a retail deal with SD by opening the elite store, why open another? Does this not put us at more risk? 

Just now, Craiggybear said:

This is what Im struggling with, if a judge has already ruled we've breached a retail deal with SD by opening the elite store, why open another? Does this not put us at more risk? 

You would think that mate, but when you read the fat lads response on ff, I think they think they are being smart saying it has nothing to do with Rangers. 

I just have no idea what is going to happen with the court case and if this could make it worse. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You would think that mate, but when you read the fat lads response on ff, I think they think they are being smart saying it has nothing to do with Rangers. 

I just have no idea what is going to happen with the court case and if this could make it worse. 

the blue pound chasers have no conscience

Hopefully we can get another pop up on Edmiston Drive/PRW  so we can capture folks going from the Cessnock pubs on the way to the stadium.

If we can't sell via the megastore because of Ashley don't see the problem by buying official stuff via pop-ups outside the stadium. 

Man City and Arsenal have pop up stores well outside the stadium footprint. No idea why we can't do the same. Should be a priority by the board tbh.

😂😂 cunts moan at anything. The guy runs a business and wants to make as much as he can like everybody else. This time about a year ago we couldnt get tops or training gear and most people were running about in mehmets fake shite, if this was on the go back then it would have been queued down the street. 

13 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

😂😂 cunts moan at anything. The guy runs a business and wants to make as much as he can like everybody else. This time about a year ago we couldnt get tops or training gear and most people were running about in mehmets fake shite, if this was on the go back then it would have been queued down the street. 

We are meant to a big club.

Big clubs don’t sell merch next to a fucking pub.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are meant to a big club.

Big clubs don’t sell merch next to a fucking pub.

They do but it’s the clubs doing it, there are many pop up shops some in pub car parks , the difference from what I have read is that the club have nothing To do with this venture , 

It may well be that all profits are put into the club but how can  this be done without the club being involved as it’s not easy to put a large amount of money into any company in a donation as Mr Tax man will want to see a full audit trail if he asks