Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

Bronzy

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think anyone really has an issue with us having a pop up shop. 

It's actually a decent idea and a good way to capture extra footfall that won t always be travelling to the city centre store.

the big issue is that we all know that Marshall won't be letting them use the land free of charge, and will also profit from increased footfall as there will be a few who will just pop in to the louden while they are there anyway. 

I have no issue with people making business decisions but this guy has absolutely no love for Rangers or us as fans. His sons position within the club is also being used for profiteering (imo) . 

Mate he’s getting fuck all and his boozer is already rammed doesn’t need any footfall.

Why can’t you just see it as it is a good idea to make Rangers money.

Hopefully the WRC can do the same for fans coming that side.

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Mate he’s getting fuck all and his boozer is already rammed doesn’t need any footfall.

Hopefully the WRC can do the same for fans coming that side.

So long as Rangers are getting the money, I've no problem, I just don't see Marshall being the type to just allow the shop to sell on his land without some sort of fee. 

Also a bit naive to think he won't be getting any extra footfall (needed or not). 

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

So long as Rangers are getting the money, I've no problem, I just don't see Marshall being the type to just allow the shop to sell on his land without some sort of fee. 

Also a bit naive to think he won't be getting any extra footfall (needed or not). 

Is it on his land or on the pavement outside?  It's been posted its Woodville St, hes not got free space there to host a stand, which makes me think itll be on the pavement but outside his pub. I'd imagine advertising and footfall is his benefit for having his boozer frontage covered rather being compensated.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is it on his land or on the pavement outside?  It's been posted its Woodville St, hes not got free space there to host a stand, which makes me think itll be on the pavement but outside his pub. I'd imagine advertising and footfall is his benefit for having his boozer frontage covered rather being compensated.

That's true.

I've no issue with the pop up shop, just see there's no mention of gers store on his advertising so just got me thinking. 

We really need to sort the retail space out. That's 40,000 potential customers the club are missing out on for every game.

42 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

To your opening line , for what I’ve always wondered , I don’t know what his day to day rolls are , maybe he is doing a great job I don’t know , surly can’t just be posting tweets that I’ve no idea why the official club twitter page can’t post them , only really needed his help once ,a bit of guidance and help with many other bears to avoid getting crushed to fuck in Vienna , nowhere to be seen 

Fucking annoyed me that people with 1 and 2 points were told they could buy tickets for Gibralter. This was only filtered through his twitter feed? Extremely poor for fans who don’t use social media.

8 hours ago, Sket said:

He's an absolute fucking rat bastard.  Son is a wanker as well. 

Blazer chasing leeches.

He is the biggest scumbag on earth he is no Rangers man. He is a money grabbing bastard. All he cares about is making a large  profit of fans and is a snakey grassing bastard. 

Nothing wrong with people making money of felllow fans obviously. It is good to see business grow on it but Fuck me this rat doesn’t half rip the cunt.

28 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

How does it make The Rangers, who have according  to marshall “absolutely no involvement” any money ?

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is it any different legally to the guys that sell scarves though?

Even if where we have the fan zone.

Looks to me like pop up shop outside Louden in the hope that punters decide to pop in for a few whilst at it.

The boy that sells scarves etc tells you he makes money for himself, ask Houston and Marshall to provide accounts and it's like John Hartson doing a colouring in book the way they go on. 

This just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Not because who has mentioned it, or where it is, but it just sounds like it will be poorly planned, and not look very good. In my head i have a couple of wall pasting tables with stuff on top, and loads of cardboards boxes, stuff just waiting to be stolen.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

How can this have "nothing to do with the club" like he says in no uncertain terms?

Because the club were ordered not to execute any contracts with Elite and to inform Elite that was the ruling of the court.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

So hold on

where (apart from @Bronzy ) has it been stated that it’s at the Louden?

and if it’s Elite that’s running it in and about Ibrox- say for instance right outside the fat cunts jumble sale shop, then what is the problem?