Sheyi Ojo can be Rangers match winner and showed why Liverpool rate him so highly - Barry Ferguson

11 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Great post mate :tu: but I must say that I have a great respect for most of our younger supporters who haven't seen us win anything for years but still turn up every week to give their support,  they have obviously been brought up in the proper tradition andI'll be so happy for them when the time comes.

As I have, mate. I wasn't talking about out our young fans, (or even ones a bit older)  that have followed our team through thick and thin since we got demoted to the bottom tier, because these younger lads(and girls) have been absolutely brilliant with their support both home and away and long may it continue.

I was actually referring to the ones who are "Rangers fans" when we are winning, then when we are doing it tough the scarf gets hidden in the bottom of the wardrobe; It's those cunts who get on my wick.

I must clarify that when I say "modern era fans" I include ones who, deserted us by the thousands when we couldn't even get a crowd of 10,000 inside Ibrox  pre-Souness. That might sound funny to any fan under 30-35 years old who would regard those times as ancient, but for people like me who was going to Ibrox in the 1950's, that was "modern era".

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

it really does feel like an exciting time to be a Rangers fan again

Barry Ferguson clearly means it’s exciting being a Rangers fan again, (ie the excitement has returned) rather than having stopped/started supporting Rangers etc.

Irrespective, or more likely because of what Ferguson has said or done in the recent past, anyone who thinks otherwise is just looking for a reason to be offended.

25 minutes ago, beararse said:

Barry Ferguson clearly means it’s exciting being a Rangers fan again, (ie the excitement has returned) rather than having stopped/started supporting Rangers etc.

Irrespective, or more likely because of what Ferguson has said or done in the recent past, anyone who thinks otherwise is just looking for a reason to be offended.

It’s obvious what he meant.