Our Captain

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For the right price yes, no player is irreplaceable. 

Someone offers between 10 & 15 mill for him I would bite their hand off. 

Just as I would bite their hand off for anything over 18mill for Mo. 

You are worse than forever and ever and he calls players rats 

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've asked which goals in which games against the teams you've mentioned. You then said Motherwell 3-3 lost his man and rapid Vienna. That's less goals / games than you said previously and clarifies nothing.

Still to see anyone say he has no flaws. I expect you'll quote them easily enough. I do see folk rightly disagreeing with you when you claim he's cost us goals that cost us points/ games and include sheep and Rapid in your blame game.

Both set piece goals at Motherwell 

Aberdeen late goal 

Rapid goal 

Did the Aberdeen goal not cost us points then???? Never knew we got 3 points for a draw. 

As Ive said the clamour to jump on my posts time after time when I mention Tav has his defensive flaws is comical. 

Passes the time winding up the fools on here I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Both set piece goals at Motherwell 

Aberdeen late goal 

Rapid goal 

Did the Aberdeen goal not cost us points then???? Never knew we got 3 points for a draw. 

As Ive said the clamour to jump on my posts time after time when I mention Tav has his defensive flaws is comical. 

Passes the time winding up the fools on here I suppose. 

Mongo of a boy

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Now you know how I feel when the usual muppets on here think Tav never makes a mistake and is the best defender in Europe. 

Point me to one post on here that's said Tav never makes mistakes and he's the best defender in Europe.

Think the tide is slowly turning with Tav in terms of fans views. Early last season at Ibrox, Barasic gave the ball away 3 times and not a peep - Tav gave it away for first time,  cue howls of derision, ffs Tav etc. 

I understand BB was given more slack at the time as new signing just finding his feet. Like i say majority of people now appreciate what Tav offers despite the odd defensive lapse. If he was outstanding at everything he wouldnt be playing in Scotland. Still easily the best fullback in the League imo.

Wasnt that long ago people wanted to punt alfredo and keep cumdog. AF is worth £18-20M and fuck knows where Cummings is nowadays?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would I do that you agree he makes mistakes. 👍

At this point, you're making even less sense than usual. 

I've never once said that Tav doesn't make mistakes, all footballers do, so fuck knows what you're on about tbh. 

The level of his mistakes are massively over exaggerated by a few on here for some reason though and it's got to the point that he's making so few mistakes, he's now being blamed for others mistakes.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

At this point, you're making even less sense than usual. 

I've never once said that Tav doesn't make mistakes, all footballers do, so fuck knows what you're on about tbh. 

The level of his mistakes are massively over exaggerated by a few on here for some reason though and it's got to the point that he's making so few mistakes, he's now being blamed for others mistakes.

All I have said is he makes too many mistakes that cost us. 

You have agreed but continue to argue only one not making sense is you.  

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you think Tav isn’t worth 10mill. 

For a player that got in the Euro 11  he isn’t worth 10mill. 

Whats your point mate?  I want a winning team on the park. Not really bothered about player values.  These players are here for 55 imo.

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

Whats your point mate?  I want a winning team on the park. Not really bothered about player values.  These players are here for 55 imo.

My point is every player has a price and if that price is meet we sell, we are a selling club plain and simple.