Our Captain

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All I have said is he makes too many mistakes that cost us. 

You have agreed but continue to argue only one not making sense is you.  

Again, show me where I've agreed he makes too many mistakes.

You've been shown proof that he's not solely responsible for these "mistakes" but you won't change your opinion regardless. 

Not sure what you're trying to achieve here tbh. If you're doing it because you like an argument, at least choose a subject you're actually good at.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Again, show me where I've agreed he makes too many mistakes.

You've been shown proof that he's not solely responsible for these "mistakes" but you won't change your opinion regardless. 

Not sure what you're trying to achieve here tbh. If you're doing it because you like an argument, at least choose a subject you're actually good at.

So he makes just enough mistakes. 😂

Can you tell me what number is just enough and when does that become too many. 

Ive been shown nothing from you, except you can’t make up your mind  

Not trying to achieve anything but it certainly seems to annoy you 😂😂

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So he makes just enough mistakes. 😂

Can you tell me what number is just enough and when does that become too many. 

Ive been shown nothing from you, except you can’t make up your mind  

Not trying to achieve anything but it certainly seems to annoy you 😂😂

Read the thread back if it helps you.

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

1 Both set piece goals at Motherwell 

2 Aberdeen late goal 

3 Rapid goal 

4 Did the Aberdeen goal not cost us points then???? Never knew we got 3 points for a draw. 

5 As Ive said the clamour to jump on my posts time after time when I mention Tav has his defensive flaws is comical. 

6 Passes the time winding up the fools on here I suppose. 

1. Will have to have a look again now you've finally clarified.

2 &4 Not him solely at fault. Sarcasm fails when you're embarrassing yourself in your base argunent that HE cost us those points.

3 Not him at fault

5 When you make absurd claims, dont clarify then, dont back them up is it any wonder folk question your pov. And respond to arse licker accusations you make when appearing pretty petty when failing miserably to back up your opinion.

6 if you think, but you're not coming across well here.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So no answer. 

Cmon wee man, what is enough and what is too many?? 

Wee man :lol: mate ffs.

Didn't realise you were even asking a question tbh your posts dont make much sense.

Are you asking how many mistakes are acceptable for a player to make in a season?  I'll try 4? 

Weird you're keen to point out Tavs apparent mistakes, but you're not pointing out or asking for a number for other players. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Will have to have a look again now you've finally clarified.

2 &4 Not him solely at fault. Sarcasm fails when you're embarrassing yourself in your base argunent that HE cost us those points.

3 Not him at fault

5 When you make absurd claims, dont clarify then, dont back them up is it any wonder folk question your pov. And respond to arse licker accusations you make when appearing pretty petty when failing miserably to back up your opinion.

6 if you think, but you're not coming across well here.

All I’ve ever done is give my opinion on Tav he’s great going forward could be a lot more consistent with his delivery. He has got better at the back but he still makes far too many schoolboy  mistakes that he should’ve worked out of his game by now. 

For some reason this gets the usual crew all angry. 😂😂

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Wee man :lol: mate ffs.

Didn't realise you were even asking a question tbh your posts dont make much sense.

Are you asking how many mistakes are acceptable for a player to make in a season?  I'll try 4? 

Weird you're keen to point out Tavs apparent mistakes, but you're not pointing out or asking for a number for other players. 

Well this thread is about Tav. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well this thread is about Tav. 

There's been threads on here about all our players and you've never asked for mistake numbers.

I have noticed you bringing Tav into the discussion if anyone says something negative about another player though.

Weird boy tbh.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All I have said is he makes too many mistakes that cost us. 

You have agreed but continue to argue only one not making sense is you.  

You’ve counted 6 mistakes? (Made them up) 

if correct, he got 14 goals and 14 assist? So his goal difference is +22. Decent going. 

33 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

There's been threads on here about all our players and you've never asked for mistake numbers.

I have noticed you bringing Tav into the discussion if anyone says something negative about another player though.

Weird boy tbh.

Have I aye. 

Well your the one claiming he makes mistakes but not as many as some say. So I’ve simply  asked you how many is some and how many is too many but once again you can’t answer so all you’re really doing is bumping your gums. 

4 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

You’ve counted 6 mistakes? (Made them up) 

if correct, he got 14 goals and 14 assist? So his goal difference is +22. Decent going. 

😂😂 did you sit for a long time working out that stat. Is your head hurting after all hard work. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have I aye. 

Well your the one claiming he makes mistakes but not as many as some say. So I’ve simply  asked you how many is some and how many is too many but once again you can’t answer so all you’re really doing is bumping your gums. 

Yes, you have.

I've already answered your pointless question. It's not my fault it wasn't the answer you were looking for.

It would help if the points you were attempting to make actually made sense, or you could back them up. When you can do that, people might take you seriously.

On 14/07/2019 at 15:51, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree so sell the both of them for 35mill total spend 20mill to replace them 15mill in the bank. 

My consultants fee is in the post. 

I said try. There are not many FB's about that we could afford and would want to play in Scotland that do what Tav does.

15 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Yes, you have.

I've already answered your pointless question. It's not my fault it wasn't the answer you were looking for.

It would help if the points you were attempting to make actually made sense, or you could back them up. When you can do that, people might take you seriously.

No you haven’t you dodged it once again. 

It’s impossible to have a debate about Tav on here because the usual soft in the head crew all spit the dummy. 

So I leave you to watch your dummy bounce around the room as this has run its course again and it’s boring to be honest. 

Tav isn’t as good as some make out he isnt the be all and end all of Rangers season he’s just a good footballer that’s found his level and if he really worked on his glaring flaws he maybe could make it to the next level.