*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

A big part of me is obviously amused to see Kilmarnock cock it up so spectacularly but, on a more pragmatic level, it's infuriating that their staggering ineptitude impacts our ability to claim an additional CL slot and later qualifying entry slots. 

I hear the sentiment BUT the whole attitude from that lot over the last 12-18months leaves me saying fuck them / GIRFUY.  I know he's moved on but the whole "bye bye Rangers" in the last game sums them up. I desperately want us to go down there on day1 and give them a fucking doing. 

Professional enough job Rangers! Good pieces of play and some nice goals.....much improved second half. Even Polster came onto a bit of a game. See the difference when Arfield came on though! 

Brilliant to see McPake getting some game time too.....thought he did really well. ll in all a lot of positives. Need more match sharpness though, some of those players are not first team players yet! 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Remember how they celebrated when clinching that euro spot

Lmfao :lol:

Always the same, the provincial clubs consistently caught with their pants down against clubs they should be horsing.

The way they play up here comes back to haunt them

Archived