*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After their carry on last season.....   Fuck them.

Lol calm down They were random part timers playing the biggest game of their lives and had no fans there  Various players and teams have been clapped off by fans at Ibrox before...

What I've liked so far this season is the how much the players help each other, all over the park. We really play like a team and that is the best foundation for success.  We were excellent again toni

Posted Images

A big part of me is obviously amused to see Kilmarnock cock it up so spectacularly but, on a more pragmatic level, it's infuriating that their staggering ineptitude impacts our ability to claim an additional CL slot and later qualifying entry slots. 

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

A big part of me is obviously amused to see Kilmarnock cock it up so spectacularly but, on a more pragmatic level, it's infuriating that their staggering ineptitude impacts our ability to claim an additional CL slot and later qualifying entry slots. 

I hear the sentiment BUT the whole attitude from that lot over the last 12-18months leaves me saying fuck them / GIRFUY.  I know he's moved on but the whole "bye bye Rangers" in the last game sums them up. I desperately want us to go down there on day1 and give them a fucking doing. 

DavieCooper74 and Iggy666 like this

Professional enough job Rangers! Good pieces of play and some nice goals.....much improved second half. Even Polster came onto a bit of a game. See the difference when Arfield came on though! 

Brilliant to see McPake getting some game time too.....thought he did really well. ll in all a lot of positives. Need more match sharpness though, some of those players are not first team players yet! 

DavieCooper74 likes this