*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I'd expect to see a strong side, but with a couple of changes. I'd also expect Gerrard to demand a high level performance. The qualifiers get tricky quickly and it'll be good practice to try and hammer a team who'll sit behind the ball. Even if they are shite.  Use this game as another one to get the 1st team up to speed fitness and togetherness wise. 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/07/2019 at 01:12, MrMckee said:

Depends how many we want to score tbh. Probably score a couple just to win the game and then take the foot off the gas. Interesting to see who will play. 

I think you may be right but it's also one of the most boring,  and potentially dangerous of strategies. Really hate seeing teams do that. 

24 minutes ago, Mesmer said:

I think you may be right but it's also one of the most boring,  and potentially dangerous of strategies. Really hate seeing teams do that. 

Your right mate. Could see us losing 7 2 if we do that 

11 minutes ago, Amato said:

Any idea how many tickets have been sold for this? First competitive game of the season at home, hoping for a big crowd.

5-0.

Reckon it will be close to full mate, Shkupi game last season attendance was 49,309.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That was different circumstances though, Gerrard's first game and the first leg being at home. 

After the easy first leg win, I thought we would be doing well to get 30-35K especially as was under 25K on Sunday in a decent sized match. However, there's only 6 sections with 'good' availability on the website, and majority of the stadium is not available and mainly 'limited' so you may be correct.

Very very surprised if less than 40k mate

8 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

91657E54-9589-4D01-B03C-AF5E43C2B267.jpeg

I never understand why people put these sort of bets on before the line up is announced?

Ojo could be a sub, come on for the last 20mins or so and then you are relying on him scoring in that short period of time. 

Just my own opinion of course, but my goalscorer bets only go on once I know the starting 11. 👍

3 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I never understand why people put these sort of bets on before the line up is announced?

Ojo could be a sub, come on for the last 20mins or so and then you are relying on him scoring in that short period of time. 

Just my own opinion of course, but my goalscorer bets only go on once I know the starting 11. 👍

Do the odds not shorten once it is confirmed the player is starting. A bit like taking a punt on a horse to win one of the classics before it is a declared runner, better odds but more risk. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Do the odds not shorten once it is confirmed the player is starting. A bit like taking a punt on a horse to win one of the classics before it is a declared runner, better odds but more risk. 

Nah, not on things like score at any time mate. 

Archived