*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

SG mention 3 at the back,I wonder if this would create the extra midfielder? I agree on the rotation btw.

I think if he played 3 at the back he would play one up top with an Arfield or a Stewart supporting the one striker and three central midfielders behind them.

Currently with the four at the back I like how we closed out the season with four central midfielders and one wide player. In the last 20/30 years we, as a club, seem  really suit an extra central midfielder and only one true wide man. Maybe the three at the back would give us true balance?

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I deliberately avoided here till after the game. Place is a cesspit on match day 

I agree, but I cut the guys posting negatively some slack as I am sure it is only because the care so much that they lose a little perspective during the 90 minutes. 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Pathetic that I'm also really looking forward to a home game against a team from Gibraltar and we are already 4 0 up :lol:

I'm the same,mate. I could do the sensible thing and go to bed, get up, have breakfast and watch it on Rangers TV, but naw, I like watching it live so I'll be on an all nighter  staying awake like a fucking drongo until after the game finishes.:Zzz: Only 8 hours to go before kick-off. :guiness:

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

I'm the same,mate. I could do the sensible thing and go to bed, get up, have breakfast and watch it on Rangers TV, but naw, I like watching it live so I'll be on an all nighter  staying awake like a fucking drongo until after the game finishes.:Zzz:Only 8 hours to go before kick-off. :guiness:

??????

10 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

??????

The kick-off is at 7.45 pm Wednesday, which for us in the East coast of Australia is 4.45 AM Thursday morning. As I write this in the UK the time is1.30 PM and for me it's 10.30 pm., so there is 6 hours 15 minutes untill kick-off which for me is 4.45 am.

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

I'm the same,mate. I could do the sensible thing and go to bed, get up, have breakfast and watch it on Rangers TV, but naw, I like watching it live so I'll be on an all nighter  staying awake like a fucking drongo until after the game finishes.:Zzz: Only 8 hours to go before kick-off. :guiness:

8 hours mate?  

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

8 hours mate?  

The kick-off is at 7.45 pm Wednesday, which for us in the East coast of Australia is 4.45 AM Thursday morning. As I write this in the UK the time is1.30 PM and for me it's 10.30 pm., so there is 6 hours 15 minutes untill kick-off which for me is 4.45 am.

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thursday

29 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Thursday mate

31 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

😂😂

As long as you sleep for 24 hours in amongst it all you maniac. We play Thursday.

25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m in Canada mate. Kick off time here will be 2:45 pm Thursday as we are 5 hours behind UK time.  Still around 30 hours here before kickoff.  What time is it there?  

I fucked up....I thought the game was Wednesday. bed time for me now.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂😂

As long as you sleep for 24 hours in amongst it all you maniac. We play Thursday.

Fucking Thursday night kick-offs :headwall: I'm off to my kip. fuck UEFA

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

hope you're in bed right now, you're a day out pal.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

aye it's great and it's why i'd genuinely keep Candeias for another year (unless an opportunity comes back up to sign a top quality RW and we need to punt him to accommodate) he does that side of the game brilliantly 

presumably he'd rotate with Jack this year and be the one breaking from midfield with a combination from aribo/davis/kamara/docherty sitting behind him

I’d have thought Arfield must play in one of the front 3. He’s far more effective in that role. 

3 CMs from Davis, Jack, Kamara and Aribo - and Ojo and Arfield behind the striker.

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d have thought Arfield must play in one of the front 3. He’s far more effective in that role. 

3 CMs from Davis, Jack, Kamara and Aribo - and Ojo and Arfield behind the striker.

I agree, it also takes Jones our the team which is an added bonus.

Archived