The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Would that be the only topic you asked them on? What about their views on abortion or same sex marriage? Are those hot enough issues for you to not associate with people? Do you ask them their thoughts on if Rangers should compensate Harry Dunn's alleged victims?

Usual response, dragging away from the point at hand. I didn't know there were any abortions taking place at Parkheid. Maybe you know better.

If Dunn can be shown to have abused anyone under our roof then yes they should be compensated, not only by us but by anyone else responsible for their suffering. Until folk start to deal with this disgusting problem, it will continue to exist.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Another thread turned into a debate about child abuse.

It's as if you can't talk about football with any of your mates that are celtic fans without mentioning it for some people in here. It's mental. It's a podcast talking about footballing issues (I assume, no that I have or plan to listen)

1 minute ago, Bears said:

Usual response, dragging away from the point at hand. I didn't know there were any abortions taking place at Parkheid. Maybe you know better.

If Dunn can be shown to have abused anyone under our roof then yes they should be compensated, not only by us but by anyone else responsible for their suffering. Until folk start to deal with this disgusting problem, it will continue to exist.

The point at hand is a podcast.

Just now, Bears said:

Dunn died awaiting trial so it's now closed unless victims raise a civil action. Guess we dodged a bullet there.

So it's only issues that involve celtic that you feel so strongly about that you'll quiz people you work with on before deciding whether to associate with professionally?

Just now, Bears said:

People are dealing with the problem, they're lawyers who have  no doubt been working behind the scenes pretty tirelessly. Go back to living in your bubble man.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you'll be interested in a discussion about the allegations against Harry Dunn too? Or should I just ignore that since he died before trial? I'll make it really clear. We won't be discussing child abuse on the podcast. Not now, not in the future. If you want to listen to that sort of discussion then we're not for you.

I'd still want to know their thoughts privately at least, especially if I was associating with them professionally.

But at least we agree on your last 4 words.

Honestly, there's some folk on here who are utterly consumed by talking about child abuse. Fucking odd.

Utterly consumed? Not in the slightest.

Acting as if it never happened? Not me.

Why do you need to make ridiculous accusations and ad hominems to 'prove' your point?

1 minute ago, Bears said:

I'd still want to know their thoughts privately at least, especially if I was associating with them professionally.

I couldn't really give a fuck what their thoughts are on that, brexit, global warming or anything else. When I work with people I'm not always particularly interested in their world view - or anything other than what they bring to the table professionally. 

Just now, Bears said:

Utterly consumed? Not in the slightest.

Acting as if it never happened? Not me.

Why do you need to make ridiculous accusations and ad hominems to 'prove' your point?

Mate you've started posting in a thread about a football podcast about it. That's odd.

Particularly when you've been in the thread the last twice when Ive addressed the same point repeatedly. That just makes it even weirder.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Dunn died awaiting trial so it's now closed unless victims raise a civil action. Guess we dodged a bullet there.

So it's only issues that involve celtic that you feel so strongly about that you'll quiz people you work with on before deciding whether to associate with professionally?

Would be happy for reasons of transparency if our club opened an independent investigation on Dunn. It's not about dodging bullets, it's about justice.

No, believe it or not, there are some things - like child abuse, and many others - that are bigger than football. To think otherwise is to be happy to cover it up to save your club's shame.

5 minutes ago, Bears said:

Do you ask every person you meet about their thoughts on child sex abuse or just fans of that specific club?

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

Would be happy for reasons of transparency if our club opened an independent investigation on Dunn. It's not about dodging bullets, it's about justice.

No, believe it or not, there are some things - like child abuse, and many others - that are bigger than football. To think otherwise is to be happy to cover it up to save your club's shame.

So what other issues do you quiz your co-workers on before deciding whether to associate with them professionally?

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Do you ask every person you meet about their thoughts on child sex abuse or just fans of that specific club?

No point trying to even ask him questions like this, cunts an absolute moon howler. 'Alright, names Bears, thoughts on pedos?'

Just now, The Dude said:

Mate you've started posting in a thread about a football podcast about it. That's odd.

Particularly when you've been in the thread the last twice when Ive addressed the same point repeatedly. That just makes it even weirder.

Your ability to separate people's points and conflate them with other points they certainly did not make is used regularly on here. If you can't see a connection with working with celtic supporters on a football theme and their view of their club's avoidance of giving justice to proven victims of their club's employees in their very buildings then you carry on. And if you think I'm the one with the problem then fine, you carry on.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Why didn't you just post the link in the last thread you paedo loving cunt?

Because you're nothing but an attention seeking troll. 

Because it's a new episode and that one isn't in the Bears Den.

Why don't we just have one big massive match thread for every game?

Just now, Bears said:

Your ability to separate people's points and conflate them with other points they certainly did not make is used regularly on here. If you can't see a connection with working with celtic supporters on a football theme and their view of their club's avoidance of giving justice to proven victims of their club's employees in their very buildings then you carry on. And if you think I'm the one with the problem then fine, you carry on.

I fully intend to carry on.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Do you ask pretend celtic have no connection to child abuse or just when talking with their fans?

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, that's just like your opinion man.

(Also analaytics show that we get a decent amount of traffic from here)

It’s 99% of peoples opinion on here.

this is a Rangers forum we don’t want to talk about their transfer gossip or who’s staying or going.

I fully intend to carry on.

... ignoring celtic and their deep-rooted child abuse problem,

... twisting what other folk say,

...filling BD with celtic crap.

At least your consistent.

Archived