Juventus Ultras

I’m kinda skeptical with the links to any Drughi members. One of the guys arrested was once in the running for parliament, standing as a Forza Nuova candidate, the extreme right party in Italy.

The weapons were seized in Turin, and maybe some Ultras pages have just put 2+2 together.

8 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I’m kinda skeptical with the links to any Drughi members. One of the guys arrested was once in the running for parliament, standing as a Forza Nuova candidate, the extreme right party in Italy.

The weapons were seized in Turin, and maybe some Ultras pages have just put 2+2 together.

Agreed mate. Pretty certain it’s a few juventus casuals involved in something a bit bigger than getting tooled up to fight other “ultras”. 

Same as you get Rangers casuals etc involved in other activities.

saying that, that rocket would look great in amongst the “rhebel brigade” section at the paedo dome! 

10 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

It was neo nazis they seized the weapons from, they’ve cropped the picture but at the top left you can see the bottom of a nazi emblem.