*****Official Q3 Europa League Draw*****

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give us that Baku team so we can use the Baku song again 

A £10-15m windfall is too much to be fannying about with 'glamour ties'. Get the easiest draw possible which will get us seeded, bank the money and we can get the big teams in the groups if it's what

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/matches/#/dw/1199 Draw should be live on the above link at 1pm next Monday 22nd July. Possible opponents.  PSV or Basel, Plzen or Olympiakos, Spart

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We would struggle to beat them tbh

How many times in the past have we thought teams would pump us and we’ve went out and got a result. 

Would be a struggle for sure but at a packed rocking Ibrox I would fancy us against most teams in that draw and  we could go to Molineux dig in and hold out for a draw.  We’ve done that before against better teams than Wolves. It’s possible mate, I wouldn’t write us off.  

Would be a cracking couple of ties that hopefully our players and support would rise too. 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why do some folk want Wolves ffs 🤷🏻‍♂️ Probably be one the favourites for the tournament never mind just to beat us.

I’m just choking to go to a Rangers Wolves match tbh mate, grew up reading and hearing story’s about our famous trip to Wolverhampton and think it would be fantastic for our modern day support to go back there.  

I suppose that can wait until the group stage 😆

26 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

How many times in the past have we thought teams would pump us and we’ve went out and got a result. 

Would be a struggle for sure but at a packed rocking Ibrox I would fancy us against most teams in that draw and  we could go to Molineux dig in and hold out for a draw.  We’ve done that before against better teams than Wolves. It’s possible mate, I wouldn’t write us off.  

Would be a cracking couple of ties that hopefully our players and support would rise too. 

It's not that we wouldn't have a chance, but they're probably close to the most difficult draw we could possibly get.

Tiger Shaw likes this
16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m just choking to go to a Rangers Wolves match tbh mate, grew up reading and hearing story’s about our famous trip to Wolverhampton and think it would be fantastic for our modern day support to go back there.  

I’d rather avoid them for now mate, wouldn’t mind getting them in the group stage at all tho, but getting to the group stage is a must , easiest draw possible for now then glamour ties in the groups.

Tiger Shaw likes this
2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d rather avoid them for now mate, wouldn’t mind getting them in the group stage at all tho, but getting to the group stage is a must , easiest draw possible for now then glamour ties in the groups.

Given that they'll likely be pot 3, there'll probably be easier teams we can get in the groups too. Getting them in the semi would be fine.

Sid2103 likes this
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

14 hours ago, Broxi said:

A £10-15m windfall is too much to be fannying about with 'glamour ties'. Get the easiest draw possible which will get us seeded, bank the money and we can get the big teams in the groups if it's what you want. 

Spot on.

Good draws to see us advance. Then hit us with Roma, Wolves and Mochengladbach in the group stage!

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They would beat us they have some cracking players,would be tight but they would have that extra quality and rightly so with money they have.

Tiger Shaw likes this
3 hours ago, TheMotor said:

FC Midtjylland, as they are just down the road from me. However, there's a fair chance they'd give us a pumping so maybe not.

Anyone thinking we could turn over Wolves or Frankfurt needs to put the crack pipe down.

you lucky man being in amongst all those Danish beauties

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Today Uefa kicked out Mechelen. So Standard Liege go to group stages. Gent go into Q2 and Antwerp into Q3. 

Gent possible opponent in Q3. Updated the list. 

If we draw Gent that’ll be an emotional tie for me personally. Want to know why? 

My first ever Rangers game I went to was against them.

True story bro.

denya likes this
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Today Uefa kicked out Mechelen. So Standard Liege go to group stages. Gent go into Q2 and Antwerp into Q3. 

Gent possible opponent in Q3. Updated the list. 

UEFA are a fucking shambles. This morning they confirmed Mechelen could participate in this year's tournament then I just saw your post saying they've been booted out :lol:

Gent would be seeded?