Jim Torbett, Paedophilla and celtic Football Club ( Parts 1 - 6)

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Out of interest, have you shared on social media, contacted mps written to football authorities/ msm editors, emailed sponsors of scum fc etc etc?  Not having a go, genuine question. 

Bristoe is all right mate 

He was only stating what we all fear I think 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I dont really care if folk are alright or not tbh.

I care about these messages, revelations, articles, demands etc being shared as widely as possible. Yet too often I read folk saying it's only us that read it but they themselves dont share it on social media. Too often I read that fuck all will happen re the scum, that no one is doing anything, yet they themselves havent done one iota of work themselves ie to even write or email an mp, club sponsor.

We've got a support full of folk who like to moan but do fuck all personally to further the cause. Armchair moral crusaders, apathetic loyal.

I'll hark back to the actions of other clubs and their fans throughout Scotland before we went to the 3rd division. Front and centre campaigns, no holds barred, Lawell wrote to uefa, fans threatened ST boycotts if we weren't killed off, 5 way agreements, hatred and venom personified, and sure as fuck these issues driven forward on front pages of forums.

Yet our club says fuck all, all traction and momentum has been lost by hiding this thread in the depths of the forum, and too many of us think its shite but someone else's responsibility to do more. Look at the responses, likes, reactions, posts stating "shared" to VB articles when in the Bears Den compared to now in here. Its fucking ridiculous, and wholly detrimental to exposure. Sits alongside boxing, darts and mls threads ffs.

So no offence to you, and the above isnt directed at Bristoe, but is it any wonder we keep getting fucked over and the scum keep getting away with shite when we cant even do a proper job on collectively promoting awareness of the biggest scandal in Scottish football. Maybe folk are right that nothing will come if it. But if the person saying that is a bear who hasn't done a thing themselves, or supports our Board remaining silent on the topic, or moans whilst spouting "bears den' about this thread being in the main section of the forum then imo that bear needs to have a long hard look in the mirror. And again, I'm generalizing my frustrations here, not directing them at you or anyone else in particular.

Rant over.

Rants allowed mate 😂

And superb post while I'm at it 

On 22/07/2019 at 11:10, Badger said:

Sadly, something like Jimmy Carr legally avoiding tax, causes far more outcry and social chatter than a paedophile ring being convicted. Although this news has been buried quite well and celtic are getting a comparitively easy ride given the severity and quite obvious attempts to cover this up over many decades.

This has came to light 6-7 yrs too late. If it had surfaced during the fallout from Savile, I think you'd see far more outcry and column inches. Institutional paedophilia is old news now.

It's a hard subject to deal with without coming across as point scoring or attacking celtic being the primary motivation for taking an interest. It's hard to position yourself on high ground with this subject, which is why it is imperative that a degree of sensitivity is maintained in the approach we take in calling it out.

Badger .You only think that because it's been covered up .And it has shamefully 

The words pointscoring are bheasts words so they mean fuck all really .Other than to make their pitiful little selfs feel a little less guilty