Barišić

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Ligue 1 club Dijon are in the market for a Left Back and have been linked (DR was the source) with Borna. No Figures quoted so could be BS.

Might be wrong but looking at the training pictures looks like Borna has beefed up a bit for the coming season. Give Dijon Grezda instead, he’s mustard.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

:lol: No club, and certainly not Dijon, is paying £10m for Barisic. Not at the moment anyway.

Probably not, but that should be our starting point for a regular starter for the World Cup finalists, I’d rather keep him for another season anyway tbh, there’s definitely a player in there and could give the team better balance than last year if he can perform consistently.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Probably not, but that should be our starting point for a regular starter for the World Cup finalists, I’d rather keep him for another season anyway tbh, there’s definitely a player in there and could give the team better balance than last year if he can perform consistently.

He's not a world cup finalist.

I'd rather keep him too anyway.

Our left backs this year will be Barisic, Halliday and Flanagan. I’m not sure if Polster can play on the left. Judging by the faith shown in Borna by Gerrard in pre-season and the Gibraltar game, he won’t be going anywhere.

In an ideal world we’d be in the market for a quality left back but it’s further down the priority list than up top.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sell him right now.

Sorry mate but I think this is the season that will define Barasic as a Rangers player (one way or another). Following a good pre season under his belt and a taste of what’s coming from the Scottish league I have high hopes of him kicking on under SD’s stewardship. He has the ability  so hopefully with the mentality and application obviously being drilled in to the squad he will establish himself as a mainstay in this team...

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No.

Yes.

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Sorry mate but I think this is the season that will define Barasic as a Rangers player (one way or another). Following a good pre season under his belt and a taste of what’s coming from the Scottish league I have high hopes of him kicking on under SD’s stewardship. He has the ability  so hopefully with the mentality and application obviously being drilled in to the squad he will establish himself as a mainstay in this team...

Dunno where people think his ability is if they think he has it