Greg Stewart

scottyc06

This typifies what annoys me most about this forum. The team win 6 nil but rather than be happy with that some have to say this player isn't  Rangers class or this player is shite. I fulllly expect that the day we win the league again  there will be posters on here who will say something along the lines of "no thanks to (insert who you like) cos they were shite".

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fitness wise, he only turned professional at 23..football wise he played for the most anti football team in the splhell the sheep. The boy will make his mark in good time

Still struggling to see what his best position is RW - LW or somewhere in between 

Edit Hadn't read the OP which s truly idiotic -- FFS give the lad a chance 

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

This typifies what annoys me most about this forum. The team win 6 nil but rather than be happy with that some have to say this player isn't  Rangers class or this player is shite. I fulllly expect that the day we win the league again  there will be posters on here who will say something along the lines of "no thanks to (insert who you like) cos they were shite".

It’s an utterly abysmal thread mate.  6-0 win straight online to single out a player that btw had a decent game, it’s a shocker even if he was poor but he wasn’t. 

I will never understand it personally but there seems to an element of our support that aren’t content if they don’t have a whipping boy in the squad. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Still struggling to see what his best position is RW - LW or somewhere in between 

Somewhere in between. He has good feet in tight areas. He might be the one to break down the defensive minded, hammer throwers that we couldn't do last year.

I thought he's nowhere near our standard before he signed. Didn't want him (or Jones or Hastie) anywhere near us.

His showings so far have been surprisingly decent to me. His touches and decision making have been decent. His goal against Oxford was tight as fuck. 

I'd like to see him when he's completely up to speed and fitter. 

Hastie should be loaned out pronto though.

Knee jerk reaction for me, sure he had a poorish first half but the whole team pretty much did.

Second half he was silky smooth and far more effective, like most of the team. Think he will be a creative spark in our team, has a great touch and his left peg is rather handy 

7 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

It’s hard to judge too much with some players seeing as the tie was over in the first leg but tonight some didn’t look any better than their players. 

Didn’t look any better than their players but we beat them 6-0 on the night. How does that work? :lol: