Bus to Luxembourg

weir1872

Hi all, looking into running a bus to Luxembourg for the away match v Progres, leaving from Paisley area with a pickup at Ibrox if required. Would work out at £120 a head, leaving on Wednesday night around 6pm and returning straight after the game and hopefully being home by 6pm on the Friday.

Just looking for any interest at the moment nothing fully confirmed yet, but if you are interested please PM me your name and a contact number and I will get back to you. Cheers.

2 hours ago, weir1872 said:

Hi all, looking into running a bus to Luxembourg for the away match v Progres, leaving from Paisley area with a pickup at Ibrox if required. Would work out at £120 a head, leaving on Wednesday night around 6pm and returning straight after the game and hopefully being home by 6pm on the Friday.

Just looking for any interest at the moment nothing fully confirmed yet, but if you are interested please PM me your name and a contact number and I will get back to you. Cheers.

I'm interested in this OP. Just texted a few of the boys who couldn't get Wed off work, will pm you tomorrow if it's something we're looking to go with. Would be Ibrox or Glasgow city centre pick up for us 

Good luck with this. 

Remember a few bus trips back in the days when I could do them. 

We left on a Saturday night to go to Bucharest for the quarter final in 1989 got home at 3am on the Saturday morning then drove up to Dunfermline I think for the league game. I fell asleep at the game 😂😂😂

think Levski Sofia was as bad. 

Just now, kplfishtank said:

Good luck with this. 

Remember a few bus trips back in the days when I could do them. 

We left on a Saturday night to go to Bucharest for the quarter final in 1989 got home at 3am on the Saturday morning then drove up to Dunfermline I think for the league game. I fell asleep at the game 😂😂😂

think Levski Sofia was as bad. 

I seem to recall a story regarding a nephew of yours and his greed on his bus trip when he was to meet you :lol:

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm interested in this OP. Just texted a few of the boys who couldn't get Wed off work, will pm you tomorrow if it's something we're looking to go with. Would be Ibrox or Glasgow city centre pick up for us 

No problem mate just let us know.

Cheers for all of the interest so far, looking likely that we will be running the bus, so will be looking to start taking payments soon.